The Student Room Group

The Official 2023 Cambridge Applicants Thread

Note: The Official 2023 thread is actually here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7041303

Hi everyone, I know this is a bit early but I thought I would like to see who else is interested in applying in 2023. A quick introduction:

Subject:
SATs Results:
KS3 Predicted Grades:
Interests:
Cambridge College:

For me,

Subject: Maths
SATs: 5 in English and 6s in science and maths.
KS3 Predicted Grades: 7a in English and 8a in both science and maths. (7b for all the others)
Interests: Football and violin
Cambridge College: Trinity

Hope to hear from some you people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by TheRealGuru
Go kill yourself. Drink some NaOH dickhead

What is NaOH? I haven't done that in maths yet. anyway how's everyone's personal statements going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Subject: Aeronautical engineering
SATs: 3 in English and 7s in science and maths.
KS3 Predicted Grades: 5a in English and 8a in both science and maths. 6s and 7s in the rest
Interests: martial arts, bottle flips. Aviation.
Cambridge College: St Johns
Original post by Cryptokyo
What is NaOH? I haven't done that in maths yet. anyway how's everyone's personal statements going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: This is utterly brilliant!
Reply 4
Original post by TheRealGuru
Stfu you troll, you are nothing and will be nothing more than a failure at McDonalds

Is stfu German as I only do French in school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Can any of you help with this physics question? Its confusing me. (number 3)IMG_20161017_150754.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by DuncanL
Can any of you help with this physics question? Its confusing me. (number 3)IMG_20161017_150754.jpg

If you oil the brakes then the oil stops any friction. Friction allows the wheel to stop.
Reply 7
Original post by DuncanL
Subject: Aeronautical engineering
SATs: 3 in English and 7s in science and maths.
KS3 Predicted Grades: 5a in English and 8a in both science and maths. 6s and 7s in the rest
Interests: martial arts, bottle flips. Aviation.
Cambridge College: St Johns

3 in English is not so good. At least you've got 5 years to improve that before seending off your application.
Reply 8
This is insane...

Latest

Trending

Trending