The Student Room Group

Have you ever had your heart broken?

Scroll to see replies

Yep once truley. When my fience broke up with me. I was a state for a month while i was still having to live in our flat and pass his mums house and had no family or friends around me, only work collegues who were utterly amazing with their support.

Even now 5 months on i still miss him and things remind me of him. And i dont care if he sees this, even bloomin TSR rdminds me of him as thats where we met :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Yep once truley. When my fience broke up with me. I was a state for a month while i was still having to live in our flat and pass his mums house and had no family or friends around me, only work collegues who were utterly amazing with their support.

Even now 5 months on i still miss him and things remind me of him. And i dont care if he sees this, even bloomin TSR rdminds me of him as thats where we met :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't care if he sees this either: he's a complete bastard ****wit user who never deserved you in the first place. You're well shot of him, even if it doesn't always feel like it :yep:

:jumphug:
Yep, many many many times by the same guy.
We were together on and off for 4 years, I cut contact from him a year and a half ago.
Total, crazy young love and obsession. I wouldn't wish the pain on anyone. But it truly does get better!
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah kinda. He has a girlfriend now and they're happy together, I'm happy for him
Yes

My first girlfriend, who I was dating for around 7/8 months suddenly stopped talking to me as much in December.Then in January she changed her Facebook relationship status to dating another guy without talking to me. This destroyed me.

I reckon it's because I was the rebound guy and unwilling to have sex because I was not ready. I'm definitely not ready now.
Yes and we have just broken up too. It does hurt. :frown:
yas, the breakup with my ex kinda broke me at the time (evidence in my thread history heh)

but now I got real love :ahee:
Yes. Long story short, I was in an abusive relationship for two years but managed to get out.
It happened to me in January. I was dating a girl I met on Tinder for a few weeks. She took my virginity then dumped me on the same day which messed me up big time. The months after were horrible and the pain just wouldn't go away. Although I did have a happy ending when I met my current girlfriend in July.
try try again then you get a husband
i thought i did but there was no trop rise so i stopped being a little ***** and got on with it.
Reply 51
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Yes

My first girlfriend, who I was dating for around 7/8 months suddenly stopped talking to me as much in December.Then in January she changed her Facebook relationship status to dating another guy without talking to me. This destroyed me.

I reckon it's because I was the rebound guy and unwilling to have sex because I was not ready. I'm definitely not ready now.

Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yes. Long story short, I was in an abusive relationship for two years but managed to get out.

Original post by cvslfc123
It happened to me in January. I was dating a girl I met on Tinder for a few weeks. She took my virginity then dumped me on the same day which messed me up big time. The months after were horrible and the pain just wouldn't go away. Although I did have a happy ending when I met my current girlfriend in July.

hope you all are okay now :console:
I don't have a heart.
no.
Reply 54
Original post by spanker
I don't have a heart.

are you the grinch
Original post by mkap
are you the grinch

No, I'm a gargoyle.
Original post by mkap
hope you all are okay now :console:

I am indeed. I'm with another girl now who's not only my best friend, and perfect for me, but is also asexual so there no pressure for me to have sex :smile:

It still hurts when I see her on Facebook but not nearly as bad as it used to be :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by spanker
No, I'm a gargoyle.

interesting :lol:

Original post by EdwardBarfield9
I am indeed. I'm with another girl now who's not only my best friend, and perfect for me, but is also asexual so there no pressure for me to have sex :smile:

It still hurts when I see her on Facebook but not nearly as bad as it used to be :smile:

im glad you found someone better :smile:
i think i will if/when i ask the girl i like out. :frown:
When England lost the World T20 final in the last over of the game

Quick Reply

Latest