Help! Basically, these are my choices:
1) Psychology + nutrition at NEWCASTLE UNI
2) Food + human nutrition at NEWCASTLE UNI
3) Psychology at NEWCASTLE/CARDIFF UNI
4) Philosophy, psychology and scientific thought at LEEDS UNI
5) Psychology + nutrition at ST MARY'S UNI
My dilemma is for psychology, both are the same grades at both universities AAA-AAB. I much rather go to Newcastle though. My question is, is applying to do 3 courses at the same university playing a dangerous game - will I be at a disadvantage? I worry that if I apply for 3 they are less likely to potentially offer me anything, my first choice being psychology + nutrition. Cardiff is okay, I wouldn't be as happy going there though. However, I don't want to jeopardise my offers from Newcastle by applying to 3... although my personal statement is catered to all 3?
Find out which unis are hot off the mark here