The Student Room Group

If a guy stares at you and looks very deeply into your eyes?

What does this mean? A guy does this to me- it is very intense and sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable! He always looks at me with a very strange look on his face...

Scroll to see replies

Lick your lips in anticipation and assert dominance..

Spoiler

Reply 2
He wants to have babies with u
Reply 3
He wants to be balls deep
Reply 4
Original post by retro_turtles
Lick your lips in anticipation and assert dominance..

Spoiler

Nah I'm fine, I have very strong feelings for him. I'm am not normally shy around anyone- except for him! Thanks for replyingx
Reply 5
Original post by UWS

:colone::colone::colone:
There's the "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" eyes, then there's the "I want to bang you senseless" eyes. Sounds more like a case of the latter to me.

Unless of course it's both at the same time, which might explain the silly look on his face.
If a guy does that he's probably autistic lmao.
Reply 8
He's checking his hair in the reflection
He wants to murder you.
Original post by UWS

I second this, this happened to me during freshers but unfortunately for him I was too drunk to read the signs
I had this guy looking at me intensely at work. If you are into astrology, you can check out Scorpio men's gaze. My guy is Scorpio.
Original post by Anonymous
What does this mean? A guy does this to me- it is very intense and sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable! He always looks at me with a very strange look on his face...

I'm sorry TSR is like retard class but let me school you...

Guys do that to let you know they are interested in you, if you want him to approach you hold eye contact with him.
Original post by xobeauty
I'm sorry TSR is like retard class but let me school you...

Let's be honest, you can't say that first line especially with the dumb ass threads you make...
It means he's totally in to you.Rock on, girl!
Original post by usernameqwert
I had this guy looking at me intensely at work. If you are into astrology, you can check out Scorpio men's gaze. My guy is Scorpio.

He's Pisces
Original post by Chemicals
There's the "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" eyes, then there's the "I want to bang you senseless" eyes. Sounds more like a case of the latter to me.

Unless of course it's both at the same time, which might explain the silly look on his face.

Yep I think it is a bit of both!
Original post by Anonymous
If the eye contact is uncomfortably intense, maybe he's auistic and doesn't realise he's doing it. I've had trouble for this - especially if something's happening that I don't know how to deal with.

Not entirely serious. Maybe he just likes your eyes. Again, I've caught myself doing that. Pretty eyes is pretty eyes :moon:
In conversations or just out of nowhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending