The Student Room Group

If a guy stares at you and looks very deeply into your eyes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trapking
Let's be honest, you can't say that first line especially with the dumb ass threads you make...

I just said it? And my topics are legit.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
In conversations or just out of nowhere?

Both... so he'll stare at me intensely if I am just walking past him, or if I am on the other side of the room! Then he looks away if I catch him staring, but sometimes will carry on staring. In conversations he will look very deeply into my eyes.
Original post by Tootles
If the eye contact is uncomfortably intense, maybe he's auistic and doesn't realise he's doing it. I've had trouble for this - especially if something's happening that I don't know how to deal with.

Not entirely serious. Maybe he just likes your eyes. Again, I've caught myself doing that. Pretty eyes is pretty eyes :moon:

No he's not autistic! He realises he's doing it because he will blush and look away- he acts really nervous. Thanks for your reply x
Original post by Anonymous
Both... so he'll stare at me intensely if I am just walking past him, or if I am on the other side of the room! Then he looks away if I catch him staring, but sometimes will carry on staring. In conversations he will look very deeply into my eyes.

It seems like he's trying to be more assertive about his interest in you although it sounds pretty creepy to me. Also weird that he'd consistently do that and not try to make a proper move on you.

Spoiler

It seems like he's trying to be more assertive about his interest in you although it sounds pretty creepy to me. Also weird that he'd consistently do that and not try to make a proper move on you.

Spoiler

He does try and talk to me but when he does he can't speak and stutters so just gets really embarassed!
Original post by Anonymous
He does try and talk to me but when he does he can't speak and stutters so just gets really embarassed!

Ah okay, so maybe he's more comfortable making eye contact rather than conversing. Sometimes he could be trying to get your attention, other times he could just be admiring you, I guess. There's a biological chemical process that goes on, makes looking at a crush rather irresistible.
Ah okay, so maybe he's more comfortable making eye contact rather than conversing. Sometimes he could be trying to get your attention, other times he could just be admiring you, I guess. There's a biological chemical process that goes on, makes looking at a crush rather irresistible.

Ah OK..thank you for your help!x
Original post by Gatewaymerge
If a guy does that he's probably autistic lmao.

You’re so rude
He wuvvs yoooou
It means

You're having an arm wrestling match

Quick Reply

Latest