The Student Room Group

Why does he look at me then look away suddenly lol?

So there is this guy on my course, and he was sitting behind me today but i could see him when i looked back occasionally, and he could easily see me. I knew he was looking at me a few times, but then went i turned around to look at him he wouldn't look at me and pretend he wasn't looking at me at all?? We made eye contact twice for like 2seconds though..

Why is he doing this, its not the first time(he's quiet cute tho)??
Original post by Anonymous
So there is this guy on my course, and he was sitting behind me today but i could see him when i looked back occasionally, and he could easily see me. I knew he was looking at me a few times, but then went i turned around to look at him he wouldn't look at me and pretend he wasn't looking at me at all?? We made eye contact twice for like 2seconds though..

wdym why's he doing this???

Lol, he obvs likes you- speak to him ;P
don't look at him, let him observe you. he likes you.
same thing with me but i'm really not hot and he has a girlfriend so i'm reaaaally asking myself this
I do this occasionally but the intentions of it depends a lot. It can rather be because he doesn't want to make eye contact with you since that can be awkward, or he is just panicking because you caught him looking at you lol
Reply 5
I do this occasionally but the intentions of it depends a lot. It can rather be because he doesn't want to make eye contact with you since that can be awkward, or he is just panicking because you caught him looking at you lol

Lool i did catch him looking at me defo, and thats when he completely stopped with the eye contact..
Reply 6
lol

He wants to **** you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending