The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arch1
Hi,

I couldn't see a thread for this so have started one here. Have only received the application confirmation. Feel free to post anything.

Same here. Quite surprised that they said they'll get back to us in 15 days!
Reply 2
Hi guys, fellow applicant here. I've also got the generic 'application received' email and nothing else. Good luck!
Reply 3
I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?
Original post by Arch1
I just received an email saying that my application has been reviewed by the admissions team and has now been passed to the admissions tutor. Anyone else get this?

OMG. No I've not received that :frown: What time did it come in?
Reply 5
Original post by NafNaf39
OMG. No I've not received that :frown: What time did it come in?

About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off
Original post by Arch1
About 10 this morning. Don't worry it probably depends when they get round to looking at your application/when you sent it off

Yeah true :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Arch1

I got that email too, but nothing else since!
Anyone had any further communication?
Reply 9
Anyone had any further communication?

I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!
Original post by bmd2
I had a survey today.. 🙈 Made my heart rate go when I saw university of Birmingham on it!

Haha same.

My stomach did a flip when I saw 'University of Birmingham'...
Reply 11
Original post by bmd2

LOOOL! Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by bmd2

Same here haha :biggrin:

Original post by Arch1

I also received this about 10 minutes before the survey! All these Bham false alarm emails shredding my nerves.
Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(
Reply 14
Think I'm heading straight for a rejection. Not received any of those emails :'(

I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?
Original post by Panacea.
I thought you said above that they sent you a link to the survey?

Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor :frown:
Reply 16
Yes I did receive that email ONLY but I haven't gotten the ones about passing it onto the admissions tutor :frown:

To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out
Original post by Panacea.
To be fair the person above said they got that email a week ago and I only got it yesterday, so they could well still be sending them out

I hope so too

Thank you :h:
Reply 18
Hello all. I havent posted before but have been stalking for a while!

I put my application in for uob in september and haven't got any emails other than the survey one. I'm just trying to focus on other things and remember that they have so many applications to get through.
Reply 19
Did anybody receive any more emails this week? I think last year interview dates went out in late november

Latest