The Student Room Group

Evaluating Sources for EPQ....help!

Hi, I'm in year 12 and I'm currently doing my EPQ. I want to put my sources into an evaluation table but I'm unsure what to put in the table.
So far I've put the source, the date I collected it and the date it was published. Would the next step be to talk about how reliable it is, and if so do you have any tips for this?

Thanks
Hi! I've completed my EPQ now, and am submitting it in November. For the sources table, I kept it quite simple. Basically, i just referenced the source, said what it is and then spoke about why it would be useful for my project and whether it would be reliable or if more research is required to confirm the source (especially in the case of wikipedia). Honestly, it is up to you on what you prefer to write in the sources table, if you decided to include more or less information than you already have then you would not be marked down. It's more about you documenting the process of research so it's useful for you when completing the project rather than worrying too much about what to include :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest