The Student Room Group

Bullet Journals

Hey! Any bullet journalists out there? Or anyone interested in bullet journals? I wanna hear your thought on how they've helped you and how you use them! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HushedMeow
Hey! Any bullet journalists out there? Or anyone interested in bullet journals? I wanna hear your thought on how they've helped you and how you use them! :biggrin:

I LOVE looking at them. @Gingerbread101 has lots of pics of hers, she's brill at it! :tongue:

I think @Fox Corner and @She-Ra are into it too!

Also, I love your username! Welcome to TSR :h: :bl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by iEthan
I LOVE looking at them. @Gingerbread101 has lots of pics of hers, she's brill at it! :tongue:

I think @Fox Corner and @She-Ra are into it too!

Also, I love your username! Welcome to TSR :h: :bl:

Ah! They're beautiful! I'm obsessed with Bullet journals and studyblrs at the moment! And thank you! :smile:
IMG_20160328_203215.jpg
I got out of the habit recently though, been quite busy at uni :colondollar:
Original post by Gingerbread101
IMG_20160328_203215.jpg

So pretty :adore:
I keep one and find it definitely helps me stay focused. I like being able to keep all information I need about, well, anything all in a single place. Being able to refer back and get an exact date for an event has proved to be incredibly handy too - a huge pro that I've found a lot of people neglect to mention. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Gingerbread101
IMG_20160328_203215.jpg

It's amazing! GAH! I love looking at them!
Reply 7
Original post by sinfonietta
I keep one and find it definitely helps me stay focused. I like being able to keep all information I need about, well, anything all in a single place. Being able to refer back and get an exact date for an event has proved to be incredibly handy too - a huge pro that I've found a lot of people neglect to mention. :smile:

Yeah! I love how customisable it is as well, rather than just shop-bought diaries ^^
I've been doing this a couple of months now. Surprised I've kept at it but it really helps me pace myself with health stuff and work out what I want/need to do, and also feel like I've achieved something even when I've been able to do next to nothing. Bit different to how other people use them but yeah.

I just have days in there mostly, I usually start with four things per day but can add stuff on the end with what I've done. The items very in size and stuff depending on how well I am. At the beginning of the month I also have a dates page with them all down the side so I can add in events, and also a vague list of what I want to have done by the end of the month. I don't really stick to that though!

Presentation, it's a nice book with different colour pens. Much more than that and I wouldn't bother doing it I don't think but it still looks cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
@iEthan

I would love too... but don't have time to make it pretty so I just write :h:

@Fox Corner is very profesh and don't even get me started on @Gingerbread101 :fan:
Original post by She-Ra
@iEthan

@Fox Corner is very profesh and don't even get me started on @Gingerbread101 :fan:

:blush:
Original post by She-Ra
@iEthan

That makes you about 40x more organised than me! :colondollar:
This is my old bullet journal from last year when I had loads of time to work on it (i.e. I was unemployed :colondollar:)

Reply 13
Original post by Fox Corner
This is my old bullet journal from last year when I had loads of time to work on it (i.e. I was unemployed :colondollar:)

:gah:
Reply 14
Original post by Fox Corner

Wow! It looks amazing! I'd love to have that much time but I doubt anyone does at his stage in life :h:
Reply 15
Original post by HushedMeow

I have started one for 2017 and I love it already!! So nice to have a planner that is tailored to suit your exact needs, and make it look super pretty too!!:h:

Helps me stay organised and motivated
This was not what I expected, I was thinking bullets.
eeek. these are brilliant!!! :shock: :shock: :redface:
was thinking:
these sound like an idea to try - I have used a journal before but not stuck to it..
now I know how to use that notebook I got for Xmas :smile:
I just started keeping a bujo! This was the only thread I found for them here though... Not much of a journalling community on TSR I guess? :emo:
Original post by AmeliaLost
I just started keeping a bujo! This was the only thread I found for them here though... Not much of a journalling community on TSR I guess? :emo:

I imagine there are a lot of individual people, but no community has come together yet :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest