The Student Room Group

What do women see in this Indian tea seller?

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;td85uROEHQc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td85uROEHQc[/video]

LOL he actually got a modelling contract
Original post by Lost Her Way
Urdu looks more like Arabic whereas Hindi is more like Bangla, good detective skills :holmes:

Cheers:u:
He's Pakistani, not Indian.
Original post by SM6
He's Pakistani, not Indian.

Haha he edited it yesterday :biggrin:
Original post by azizadil1998
Haha he edited it yesterday :biggrin:

Ohh ok. :smile:
He'd be hot if he got rid of that ferret on his upper lip
Original post by BabyLadDarren

Everyones tweetin his pic

probably because he looks white but I don't see it.

I thought yo were gonna post some "diet tea" or "weight loss tea" product that some company is saying will do something amazing that women just seem to believe.
Original post by azizadil1998
He is Pakistani lol. see in the background of the photo as well it's urdu not hindi.

Your average brit doesn't know that, and neither did I :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
It is my side business. :yep:

"Can Pakistans and the world quit their fetishization of the Pathan people meanwhile justifying the expulsion of Pathans as refugees and throwing Pathans under the bus for drone strikes and miltiary occupations?

Can the world move from fetishizing blue/green eyes or the "exotic" look and focus on the violence Pathan bodies have faced for centuries? Can we do that?

The fetishization that my grandmother and many faced for being green/blue eyed Pathans was HORRIBLE. They had deep traumatic stories and prayed to have children with brown eyes and darker skin so they could fit in rather than being objectified consistently. For women that resulted in harassment and violence that was unbearable.

Also not feeling these weak arguments on white supremacy from the diaspora that lack any nuanced understanding of the fetishization of Pathans in the context of Pakistan."

I generally agree with the above- Pathans are seen by some including themselves are "noble savages"- a colonial stereotype introduced by the British.
There's been a lot of posts and controversy about the fetishization of this guy on fb and Pakistani newspapers.
He is a pakistani, right?
Original post by stefano865
Who/what is? :holmes:

Good looking men.. but like, with an edge, you know?
Reply 72
Original post by Rhaenys10

Original post by UWS
His top button is undone.

Don't slut shame.

Yeah I know.

Like me.
Original post by Saba XD
He is pathan. I am pathan so I know.

:yep: he is pukhtoon:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? :smile:)
Original post by BabyLadDarren

Everyones tweetin his pic

probably because he looks white but I don't see it.

He has pretty nice hair, sharp and well defined facial features that are accentuated by his beard, very light blue eyes that are probably unusual for that ethnicity, and I think it's also the fact that he's staring straight into the camera which gives the impression of lots of eye contact. Though I reckon he could do with trimming the moustache, sorting out his eyebrows and using a face-wash designed to even out the skin complexion.

Also I think the fact that he's a tea seller, who aren't usually known for their looks, makes it all the more interesting.
Reply 78
What? :smile:)

Nothing :h:

I don't have edge.
Original post by stefano865
Yeah I know.

Like me.

Absolutely

Quick Reply

Latest