Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy problems - PlEASE HElP xx

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

I met this guy and we've been texting since April.
    Basically we used to act really cute calling each other nicknames, sending heart emojis and kisses etc. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him back (because I genuinely think I do) but I kinda didn't want to seem desperate so when he said he was friends with this girl I said that they seemed like a cute couple (but I like him so I didn't want him to go out with her). He said that she was using him two weeks ago but he went to her house and she asked him out. They've been going out for almost a week ... he hasn't texted me in almost 2 days and everything's different ... he doesn't call me cute friendly nicknames, he doesn't call me babe, he doesn't use emojis and he doesn't send kisses.
    I miss him but don't know if I should tell him.
    I told him he hurt me and I said what hurt most was the fact that he lied and he said he was sorry he hurt me but he meant everything he said.
    I've been crying since Thursday (when he told me)
    What should I do? - Either to move on or get him to like me?
    Also what are your opinons? - Why is he dating her if he said he loved me? Did he ever actually love me etc? xx
    Sorry it's long winded I'm just really upset x

imho, just forget about him. He seems like a player anyway. It always hard to be in your situation, but it won't help dwelling on it.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.