The Student Room Group

accounting and finance - graphic design

I do love graphic design and my a levels are quite creative, however the reality is that graphic design isn't a very high paid job, i feel as though it would be hard to become successful within the sector at a high level. as i was researching i wandered into accounting and finance which i could take if i get the grades. Just feel as though i should go with my head, what do you guys think?
Reply 1
Original post by bbeSk
I do love graphic design and my a levels are quite creative, however the reality is that graphic design isn't a very high paid job, i feel as though it would be hard to become successful within the sector at a high level. as i was researching i wandered into accounting and finance which i could take if i get the grades. Just feel as though i should go with my head, what do you guys think?

You're going to need to enjoy Accounting and Finance, generally i've heard it can be tedious. If you do enjoy it. you could easily become an accountant and years down the line, consider opening up your own graphics business, who knows?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest