The Student Room Group

Why are Indian guys so shy about sex?

I met an Indian / South Asian guy last night and I tried to flirt with him.

I tried to insinuate that id love to have sex with him. And he changed the topic to the state of the presidential race amongst suburban white women in Pennsylvania!?!

Wtf

Why are Indian / South Asian guys so frigid and shy about sex?
Reply 1
Probably cause they have a small penis
Original post by Zeus007

love how blunt you were
insecurities, small willy, culture goes against casual sex, raised in a conservative manner etc etc
it's probably a taboo subject in their culture.
Reply 5
Maybe he didn't find you attractive.

Also meeting 1 Indian guy doesn't mean you can make generalisations. Just saying.
I'm getting a vibe that it's all about having a small dick. Hmm. This isn't really a big deal to most girls lol
99% of Indian men are virgins.
Idk maybe not all men will say yes to sex from a random stranger whom they have never met before.
Indians are 1/7th of the world's population. They have alot of sex. In terms of why he changed the conversation. Probably did not want to have sex with you lol.
Im indian and have lost count of how many people I had sex with and I'm 18 lol. So it doesn't apply to all indian guys!!
Some indian guys (like the one you met), have been brought up in a strict and controlled way which means that they don't encounter these situations very often. And when they do, they can be a tad shy.
Oh and about dick size....its the last thing on my mind, once me and a girl has clothes off, the girl isn't gonna all of a sudden say "omg you have a small dick I need to go"!!!! It will be more awkward for her than for me!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
In all seriousness if this man was single and he rejected a women approaching him for sex then you either must be hideously ugly or he is gay.
Original post by Zeus007

This.
Original post by Hubblegrabber

I tried to insinuate that id love to have sex with him. And he changed the topic to the state of the presidential race amongst suburban white women in Pennsylvania!?!

Wtf

Maybe he didn't find you attractive?
Original post by Hubblegrabber

Wtf

Are you indian yourself? Because I"ve NEVER seen an indian girl insinuate sex before lol!! They play too hard to get hah
Original post by Mathsmad123
Im indian and have lost count of how many people I had sex with and I'm 18 lol. So it doesn't apply to all indian guys!!
Some indian guys (like the one you met), have been brought up in a strict and controlled way which means that they don't encounter these situations very often. And when they do, they can be a tad shy.
Oh and about dick size....its the last thing on my mind, once me and a girl has clothes off, the girl isn't gonna all of a sudden say "omg you have a small dick I need to go"!!!! It will be more awkward for her than for me!!

you've just admitted you have a small dick loool
s2g get yourself a lebanese guy, he'll be ALL over it :wink:

speaking from experience
Original post by masturbation.
you've just admitted you have a small dick loool

No i never. All I said was I don't care about the girls opinion
Original post by Mathsmad123
No i never. All I said was I don't care about the girls opinion

well if you didnt have a small dick you would have said that you didnt lool
Original post by masturbation.
well if you didnt have a small dick you would have said that you didnt lool

I said that it was the last thing on my mind in that particular scenario. Nothing was implied at all. And the message that I was trying to get across was that by the time a girl sees you naked, theres no turning back.
LOOOOL btw the user who made this thread is banned!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending