The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton University - review

Hi, I have a cousin contemplating to come and study at Northampton from India as his University in India has a tie up with them. Since it will involves significant financial outlay, we are looking for feedback from current/past students about what they thought of their experience of Northampton, specially if they came from another country. Will appreciate any inputs from the community here. Thanks.
Original post by chichibulu
Hi, I have a cousin contemplating to come and study at Northampton from India as his University in India has a tie up with them. Since it will involves significant financial outlay, we are looking for feedback from current/past students about what they thought of their experience of Northampton, specially if they came from another country. Will appreciate any inputs from the community here. Thanks.

I didn't go to Northampton but my sister did and she really enjoyed it. She said the campus was nice and the lecturers were friendly. Northampton has mixtures of old and new so it's very up and coming and it has great connections to London which is an added bonus. Northampton is situated in the Midlands so it is easy to get to places like Birmingham for their airport etc.
Northampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending