The Student Room Group

History and Politics Applicants for 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JaiCurtis
I know what you mean! Comparing notes to mark schemes always makes you feel like you're just scraping at what they would regard as a really good point:/ I'm sure you'll do fine though, if you've already got a Warwick offer you must have enough raw skill to pass the HAT

I hope so! I've had 2 marked got in the 50s for the second one and 30s for the first so guess I've improved :s-smilie:
I'm applying to Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield, and Loughborough for History and Politics and Leicester for Contemporary History!
Reply 22
Original post by itsmeellenb
I'm applying to Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield, and Loughborough for History and Politics and Leicester for Contemporary History!

Good luck!
Reply 23
Applying at Oxford, Warwick, LSE, UCL and Kings
A level predictions: A*A*A (History, politics and economics)

Offers received from: Warwick (AAA), Kings (AAA), UCL (AAB- Lowered offer)
Interview received from: Oxford
Reply 24
Applied to do History and Politics at Manchester, Kent, Sheffield, Westminster and York.

Got an offer of BBC from Westminster.
Reply 25
Applied Southampton for History and politics (offer ABB)j KCL Politics (offer AAA); Oxford HisPol (interview)j Bristol and Durham Politics and Philosophy (not yet heardj oh and NCH London for PPH (interview tomorrow).
Original post by hertagg
Applied Southampton for History and politics (offer ABB)j KCL Politics (offer AAA); Oxford HisPol (interview)j Bristol and Durham Politics and Philosophy (not yet heardj oh and NCH London for PPH (interview tomorrow).

Goodluck with your interview!! im sure you'll do great. :') x
Applied for History and Politics at Birmingham, Sussex, Cardiff and Edinburgh, History at Queen Mary University of London.
So far got an offer from Birmingham and an offer from Queen Mary with an interview next week about getting an unconditional offer!
I've applied for Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Loughborough and Hull

Anyone got unconditional from Birmingham in hist and pol? Offer calculator said 'likely unconditional' 😅😅
Applied for LSE, UEA, Queen Mary, Southampton and Kent for History and Politics (or government and history at LSE)

Predicteds are AAA and I'm waiting to hear back
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm a Scottish student and I applied for History and Politics at Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee and Stirling.
I have unconditionals from Glasgow and Dundee and am waiting to hear back from the others
[QUOTE="JaiCurtis;68109726"]Any History and Politics applicants out there?

Post your choices, A-Levels etc. and comments below!

I'm applying to Oxford, Warwick, Sheffield and York for His/Pol and LSE for History and International Relations[/QUOTE

What offers did you get? I accepted mine for
History and International Relationsfrom LSE
Original post by Rhysician
Applied for LSE, UEA, Queen Mary, Southampton and Kent for History and Politics (or government and history at LSE)

Predicteds are AAA and I'm waiting to hear back

Have you heard back from LSE yet?
Same! IR and Hist at LSE!
Original post by Workhardcryhard
Have you heard back from LSE yet?

Nope
What were your a level choices other than history ?
Applied to Warwick, LSE, Birmingham, Cardiff and Oxford. Already have offers from Warwick, Birmingham and Cardiff. Invited for an oxford interview and LSE will take at least 3 months to make a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending