The Student Room Group

Halloween Costume Competition - win a £10 Amazon Voucher!

Halloween is just around the corner, and it's time to start planning costumes :jacko: :ms:

Post a photo of your Halloween costume by midnight on the 1st of November to be in with a chance of winning a £10 Amazon Voucher :king1: :present:

The photo can be from a past Halloween costume but it must be yours - we will be checking! :colone:

Use this thread to plan and give ideas for the costumes too :wizard:

Scroll to see replies

This should be interesting... :colone:
Best costume idea I've heard so far for this year is "Three blind mice and the farmer's wife" :lol:
Reply 3
I could dress up in one of those Breaking Bad suits... They have one on display in the office :colone: I might 'borrow' it for a bit
@TheonlyMrsHolmes we are going to win this okay?
Reserved for a photo of me in it :smile: mine will be very scary indeed.
Original post by bluemadhatter
@TheonlyMrsHolmes we are going to win this okay?

Indeed we are. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Reserved??
Reply 8
Meh.

I already did my costumey stuff when I went to the Rocky Horror Show dressed up as Frank a couple of weeks ago. Does that count?
Original post by Tootles
Meh.

I already did my costumey stuff when I went to the Rocky Horror Show dressed up as Frank a couple of weeks ago. Does that count?

Go for it, it's the right theme! I'm intrigued to see it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Go for it, it's the right theme! I'm intrigued to see it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm.

I hope this is within the rules:

Spoiler

Original post by Tootles
Hmm.

I hope this is within the rules:

Spoiler

That's an awesome costume! Take long to put it all together and on? :tongue:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
That's an awesome costume! Take long to put it all together and on? :tongue:
Thanks :h: the costume just a couple of minutes to put on :lol: except the make-up, a good friend of mine did that - probably took about an hour... you're seeing it at the end of the night when it's all worn out, haha.
Some fangtastic costumes here already... I look forward to seeing more of your creativity this fine Halloween :jacko:
I only like costumes that are actually to do with Halloween... I don't know why people dress up as completely random stuff.

I'm going as a black cat this year. I say this year, this is the first time I've ever dressed up since I was about 7.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I only like costumes that are actually to do with Halloween... I don't know why people dress up as completely random stuff.

I'm going as a black cat this year. I say this year, this is the first time I've ever dressed up since I was about 7.
Black cats convey good luck, and have nothing to do with Hallow E'en.
Original post by Tootles
Black cats convey good luck, and have nothing to do with Hallow E'en.

Errrr how about no, black cats are a typical Halloween costume and that's what I'm talking about. Don't be pretentious with your "hallow e'en".
for the ladies of TSR... the Groper:
Have any of you got any more fangtastic costumes to enter? :fangs:
IMG_20161028_180102~2.jpg me and my partner have gone as Regan and Captain Howdy from The Exorcist this year :smile: off out tonight for Halloween for the first time in years :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest