The Student Room Group

First Time I Saw Her Without Makeup

So after casually seeing this girl for quite a while I saw her without making for the first time. I had to get her something quite late and she met me outside her house.

I genuinely did not recognise her I thought she was a random girl until she spoke and said hello, only realised it was her because of her voice.

Basically shes the type of girl that gets hundreds of likes and is proper nice looking but she didn't look as nice when I saw her that day.

And I'm kind of confused right now do I stay with her or not because she looked so different.

Scroll to see replies

peak but thats life
Original post by Anonymous
And I'm kind of confused right now do I stay with her or not because she looked so different.
Well if you like her personality and you connect on an emotional level, of course you should keep seeing her! I'm going to assume you're not that old, sorry if this sounds patronising but as you grow up you'll realise looks aren't everything. Imagine how this girl would feel if she found out you dropped her because of her lack of make-up. Bit of a dick move tbh
So after casually seeing this girl for quite a while I saw her without making for the first time. I had to get her something quite late and she met me outside her house.

I genuinely did not recognise her I thought she was a random girl until she spoke and said hello, only realised it was her because of her voice.

Basically shes the type of girl that gets hundreds of likes and is proper nice looking but she didn't look as nice when I saw her that day.

Best to end it now and find someone who has permanent makeup,tattooed on.
Reply 4

lol, did you expect them eyelashes and all the contouring to be real? awww. join the dark side. be gay! <3
This is another reason why I prefer everyday = no makeup
Special (like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly special) occasions = a bit of makeup
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
This is another reason why I prefer everyday = no makeup
Special (like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly special) occasions = a bit of makeup

Do you mean the boy version of 'no makeup' or actual lying wearing no makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Failingstudent98
Do you mean the boy version of 'no makeup' or actual lying wearing no makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please may I assure you that I am female and not lying.
I do not wear makeup. I used to for about 2 months and it just got in the way of everything.
Reply 8
Original post by CTLevers
Well if you like her personality and you connect on an emotional level, of course you should keep seeing her! I'm going to assume you're not that old, sorry if this sounds patronising but as you grow up you'll realise looks aren't everything. Imagine how this girl would feel if she found out you dropped her because of her lack of make-up. Bit of a dick move tbh

Wow seriously.

All that because I was just giving my thoughts? Jeez.
aha joker xd
Reply 10
You already doubt her. End it. If you can't handle her without makeup, then this won't last long.
Wow seriously.

All that because I was just giving my thoughts? Jeez.
I'm not having a go at you, just putting it into perspective. You've given your thoughts and I'm giving mine since that's literally why you posted this.
If appearance is this important to you, then maybe seeing her in broad daylight earlier in the day without the make-up might be ideal. "Different" doesn't have to be a bad thing necessarily. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Please may I assure you that I am female and not lying.
I do not wear makeup. I used to for about 2 months and it just got in the way of everything.

Ah I thought you was a guy. And we all know what they think no makeup looks like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Failingstudent98
Ah I thought you was a guy. And we all know what they think no makeup looks like Posted from TSR Mobile

So does everyone apparently :colonhash:
*were :colone:

It looks awful but I look awful. I don't care. I accept that. It's acne and slapping makeup isn't going to help me feel better about it nor help the root issue. Therefore I don't bother and don't care.

I don't care what they all think. I'm happy like this pls thanku v muchies. :tongue:
Seeing someone without makeup for the first time is always really weird, she probably doesn't look less pretty without makeup but it's that contrast and shock of not seeing what you're used to. Definitely don't leave her just because you're surprised to see her without makeup because you might grow to regret it if you really like her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if u love her, then why would u bother about what she actually looks like without makeup? As long as you guys love each other, nothing else matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You say she didn't look 'as nice', so I assume you didn't find her unattractive without it, just different. Ultimately if she's contouring/wearing fake lashes/lots of eye makeup every day then of course she'll look different without. It's all about whether or not you're still attracted to her I suppose :dontknow:
at my wedding, my husband wore makeup and i didn't recognize him, similar situation much? i asked who he was, and why he was stood next to me.
Reply 19

makeup is supposed to make you look different, not sure what you was expecting tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending