The Student Room Group

Who in your opinion is the most intelligent user on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDKGames
Thanks, you must be stalking me on the maths forums or something to tag me in this :lol:

I have been found out
Original post by Saba XD
Was that a pity mention? :rofl:

Just genuine honesty at its finest, my dear :lovehug:
RDKGames is indeed the most intelligent. The way he explains each problem is in depth and understandable to all students of different abilities. I believe he deserves 100 reps everyday.
Me probs
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
@CheeseIsVeg obvs ❤️

:colondollar:
I'm not smart though wtf guys :rofl:

Original post by tamil fever
OMG THE BEAR!How could i miss him???I haven't seen him on TSR for a longggggggggggggggggg time.@thebear
Reason; (it may take a while to finish reading and writing for me)
1)Intelligent posts made by all of you
2)Inspirational ppl on TSR and have made me feel better on days when i feel like sh**.
3)posts inspirational quotes that made me feel better especially @ForestShadow (Quotes Legend)
4)Fixed problems that I had and gave up their time to listen to me especially @CheeseIsVeg
5)Gave up their time on TSR to tutor me for maths--@animeamanda1412(should I start listening to K-pop?)
6)Given many other ppl lots of advice and supportive ppl

:jumphug:
Original post by retro_turtles
@iEthan @RDKGames @SeanFM @thebear and @CheeseIsVeg mainly because anyone who can deem a dairy product as veg is well..yaknow

Say it.
I need to know.
Just say it to my face.
I dare you :colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colondollar:
I'm not smart though wtf guys :rofl:

Say it.
I need to know.
Just say it to my face.
I dare you :colone:

OML you so are! Stop it, you're rlly clever bb :biggrin:

Is that a dummy in your mouth in your dp?
:wtf:

:colonhash:
noooooooooo
literally everything people have said in here fail to give me a reason to agree that I am intelligent
being nice does not equal being smart lol
Original post by ForestShadow
(I know some ppl I mention are no longer on here but in case they one day come back:h:)

@tamil fever for supporting me and mentioning me in threads, especially this one so I could tag some others
@karmacrunch for being my first vm
@Zacken for all the amazing AS maths help and his continued aid to others in the mathematical world@FrenchUnicorn and @ZuluK for being amazing friends and going through a lot with me @ivy.98 a fellow dancer and a great human being overall@CheeseIsVeg for the banter and random chats, she really takes the time to talk to people and actually get to know them @ravioliyears for asking how I am even if when Ive been inactive for a while, also for inspiring me with her great strength despite medical difficulties
@the bear and @Plantagenet Crown for indirectly showing me how to get rep
@TheOtherSide for showing me all the puns
@UWS my asian brother from another mother @boss rhythm (cant seem to tag?) my brother from another father and letting me be his best man and stealing all his ladies

@Foo.mp3 for showing me his knowledge about relationships and general info@Matrix123 for being one of my first friends on my one of my first threads, facepalm for me tho as I thought you were a guy for like 2 months
@iEthan for removing trolls and asking his trademark question about breakfast on AMAs@iEthan's Mum for raising i ethan@theunkown (with the funny lines, I have NO IDEA how to tag you) for having the most interesting convos @Bluebutterfly310 for keeping her optimism despite only seeing someone they love so dearly only rarely@fatima1998 for playing the best sport in the world with me @greatguy1000 for showing me true determination@RobML for showing me how not to flirt with girls@AwesomeGenius for showing me how not to flirt with girls (advanced techniques)

(please dont be offended if I didnt mention you, the best things escapes ones mind as they are rushing and Im rushing to watch the apprentice :lol: )

priorities dead straight bruh :rofl:
Original post by XOR_
Is that a dummy in your mouth in your dp?
:wtf:

LMAO na its the snapchat filter for frog lips :biggrin: I think it's cute x
Reply 50

lol just ethan :yy::penguinhug:

Nope.

Original post by ForestShadow
(I know some ppl I mention are no longer on here but in case they one day come back:h:)

@tamil fever for supporting me and mentioning me in threads, especially this one so I could tag some others
@karmacrunch for being my first vm
@Zacken for all the amazing AS maths help and his continued aid to others in the mathematical world
@FrenchUnicorn and @ZuluK for being amazing friends and going through a lot with me
@ivy.98 a fellow dancer and a great human being overall
@CheeseIsVeg for the banter and random chats, she really takes the time to talk to people and actually get to know them
@ravioliyears for asking how I am even if when Ive been inactive for a while, also for inspiring me with her great strength despite medical difficulties
@the bear and @Plantagenet Crown for indirectly showing me how to get rep
@TheOtherSide for showing me all the puns
@UWS my asian brother from another mother @boss rhythm (cant seem to tag?) my brother from another father and letting me be his best man and stealing all his ladies
@Foo.mp3 for showing me his knowledge about relationships and general info
@Matrix123 for being one of my first friends on my one of my first threads, facepalm for me tho as I thought you were a guy for like 2 months
@iEthan for removing trolls and asking his trademark question about breakfast on AMAs
@iEthan's Mum for raising iethan
@theunkown (with the funny lines, I have NO IDEA how to tag you) for having the most interesting convos
@Bluebutterfly310 for keeping her optimism despite only seeing someone they love so dearly only rarely
@fatima1998 for playing the best sport in the world with me @greatguy1000 for showing me true determination
@RobML for showing me how not to flirt with girls
@AwesomeGenius for showing me how not to flirt with girls (advanced techniques)

(please dont be offended if I didnt mention you, the best things escapes ones mind as they are rushing and Im rushing to watch the apprentice :lol: )

Sorry but the iEthan's mum one got me, I'm gone :rofl:
noooooooooo
literally everything people have said in here fail to give me a reason to agree that I am intelligent

OML stfu, you're so clever kay babe stop putting yourself down mate! What's wrong with you :s-smilie:
noooooooooo

handsome is as handsome does

:yep:
Original post by XOR_
:biggrin: Just curious / bored.

Me of course !! :h:

still can't rep u!:angry:
life*sigh*
Original post by Airmed
Nope.

Sorry but the iEthan's mum one got me, I'm gone :rofl:

XD yep :colone:

OML stfu, you're so clever kay babe stop putting yourself down mate! What's wrong with you :s-smilie:

Many things :sneakydevil:
Original post by the bear
handsome is as handsome does

:yep:

right
LMAO na its the snapchat filter for frog lips :biggrin: I think it's cute x

Ah okay, fair enough. :smile:
XD yep :colone:

Many things :sneakydevil:

right