The Student Room Group

Can I take both A levels and Btec at the same time?

HelloI am thinking about taking A levels chemistry and physics, and btec engineering level 3, and then taking an apprenticeship as an engineer(surveyor etc)Is that possible? If yes, should I add maths to the a levels (maths isn't my bright side).Or should I go to british airways apprenticeship right after finishing my GCSE's as an aircraft engineer? or do you have other suggestions?I don't want to go to Uni(so please nothing related to uni). Do have any other suggestions of things I could do, or apprenticeships other than engineering. My interests are geography and engineering and chemistry/physics.
Reply 1
You can take A Levels and BTECs at the same time; my sister did A Level RS and Business, and BTEC Hospitality, for 2 years.
Original post by h3h3thegreat
HelloI am thinking about taking A levels chemistry and physics, and btec engineering level 3, and then taking an apprenticeship as an engineer(surveyor etc)Is that possible? If yes, should I add maths to the a levels (maths isn't my bright side).Or should I go to british airways apprenticeship right after finishing my GCSE's as an aircraft engineer? or do you have other suggestions?I don't want to go to Uni(so please nothing related to uni). Do have any other suggestions of things I could do, or apprenticeships other than engineering. My interests are geography and engineering and chemistry/physics.

Lots of people combine BTEC and A level study. Whether you can do the specific combination you want depends on the college where you plan to study. Ask them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending