The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pari0706
I got BBC and brunel asked for BBC but it still says decision not made as i m retaking GCSE english

Oh why didn't you just do the Brunel English test? you could have saved yourself so much hassle.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Hello everyone! I got accepted for English BA, but I haven't seen anybody else around here who has applied for the same thing... Am I going to have a class all on my own or what :p:
AAB....ahh I'm well chuffed!! It's all good. See you lot in September *wink*
Reply 23
Yes, for International Business (BSc).
Reply 24
I got ABC, it says unconditional for Law LLB, Brunel is my insurance. I was expecting it to stay 'conditional' until next week when the GCSEs come out as I am re-taking GCSE maths and that was part of my offer, that I attain a C grade. So very happy to hear that they have giving me unconditional without knowing my maths grade. City is my firm and told me that I have to contact them with my maths grade as they do not have access to it, so surely Brunel does not have access to it if City doesn't, plus the GCSEs are not out till next week.... Wierd..
Reply 25
I'm so happy my hard work payed off i got A,B,C so i qualified for the Business and Management (Marketing) Bsc course *dances* :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending