The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i think that means u got into ure firm...dont count me on it tho lol
Reply 2
clo_1988
i think that means u got into ure firm...dont count me on it tho lol

No it's not. I know what that message is, because friends have already told me.

I'm not expecting to get the firm offer anyway because of unfortunate stuff that happened during studies but can someone tell me what the message is so that I know when to contact them?
It means that your track has not been updated yet.
Reply 4
No, that message means unfortunately your uni hasn't updated yet. Try going onto the choices page - if there's still a conditional firm/ insurance, then you're fine
Reply 5
it said on mine you have accepted an offer before it was updated so maybe yours hasn't been updated yet?

when you are in it says:
"Congratulations! Your place at ........... (...) to study ...........(....) has been confirmed"

btw the dots are the uni name and course :smile:

hope this helps
Reply 6
Ok - thanks peeps. :smile:
Reply 7
birdie100
No, that message means unfortunately your uni hasn't updated yet. Try going onto the choices page - if there's still a conditional firm/ insurance, then you're fine

im getting same, but another friend from school has got accpeted to his at the same uni so it must meen that a decision hasnt beem made yet
Reply 8
Oh, and good luck to everyone and well done to those that got in. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Yep, Raymond, it might be that you have missed the grades for your offer, but they haven't completely ruled you out yet, and are waiting for your phone call.
Reply 10
^

Phone call?

Why would they wait for a phone call? Shouldn't it just come up on ucas?

Latest

Trending

Trending