The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

January 2017 entrance seeking on hall or private hall accommodation.

I'm an international study currently looking to rent either a premium or standard ensuit room in one of the halls at the Univsersity of Reading. I can even rent from a private hall. If there is anyone looking to discontinue you their accommodation I am interested in taking your room!
Hi EshaNas,
I would register your interest on the RISISweb portal, so accommodation can keep in touch with you in the event people do leave the university and a space does come available.

Kendrick Halls @UNITE Reading also currently has availability so would urge you to contact them regarding availability (http://www.unitestudents.com/reading/kendrick-hall)

I hope this helps :smile:

Mark
Final Year Accounting and Management
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE=UniofReading;68333906]Hi EshaNas,
I would register your interest on the RISISweb portal, so accommodation can keep in touch with you in the event people do leave the university and a space does come available.

Kendrick Halls @UNITE Reading also currently has availability so would urge you to contact them regarding availability (http://www.unitestudents.com/reading/kendrick-hall)

I hope this helps :smile:

Mark

Thank you Mark for your reply. I have already contacted accommodation notifying them of my situation. I am currently on their waiting list.

I also contacted Unite last month. They told me they will not have any availability for January 2017. However, I will call them again with hopes that something has opened up.

Thank you again for replying. 😊
Hi EshaNas,

There are a few more options private halls as well, it's worth having a conversation with them as well:
- www.crm-students.com
- www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
- www.collegiate-ac.com
- www.fawleybridgestudents.com

I hope this has helped :biggrin:

Mark :smile:
Reply 4
[QUOTE=UniofReading;68336638]Hi EshaNas,

There are a few more options private halls as well, it's worth having a conversation with them as well:
- www.crm-students.com
- www.freshstudentliving.co.uk
- www.collegiate-ac.com
- www.fawleybridgestudents.com

I hope this has helped :biggrin:

Mark :smile:

Thank you again Mark you are very helpful. I have also contacted those halls regarding availability and currently awaiting their response regarding availability for January 2017. Basically I'm hoping for the best at this stage. 😊
Original post by EshaNas
Thank you again Mark you are very helpful. I have also contacted those halls regarding availability and currently awaiting their response regarding availability for January 2017. Basically I'm hoping for the best at this stage. 😊

No problem and look forward to you arriving at the University of Reading in January :biggrin:

Mark
Reply 6
[QUOTE=UniofReading;68360974]No problem and look forward to you arriving at the University of Reading in January :biggrin:

Mark

Thank you!!!!😊
Reply 7
Hello are u still looking for hall ? im living in dunsden crescent and im planning to move out next term (january), so i was hoping if someone can take over my room
Reply 8
Hey. Thanks for replying. I actually was offered accommodation this week so I'm no longer looking. All the best though.
Reply 9
Original post by JQism
Hello are u still looking for hall ? im living in dunsden crescent and im planning to move out next term (january), so i was hoping if someone can take over my room

Hey. Thanks for replying. I actually was offered accommodation this week so I'm no longer looking. All the best though.

Quick Reply

Latest