The Student Room Group

Pakistani

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Don't you guys see the common factor in all of them? They all have money so they all can lol however they want to.
but that has nothing to do with them being beautiful tho lol
Original post by PrincessBO$$
@hamza772000 this guy has the worst taste in the world

France is the most plain girl i've seen.

That exact picture is just perfect!!!!

DAMN
Original post by hamza772000
You're telling me this is an 8?!!??!

OK i take that back :colondollar: Im gonna go add him on instagram again :colondollar: Does he still post pictures like that. :colondollar:
OK i take that back :colondollar: Im gonna go add him on instagram again :colondollar: Does he still post pictures like that. :colondollar:
Yes, lol, didnt u see him in the euros?! I'm straight but if I was a girl, I would die for him lmao, he's a fking 17 not 8!? wth lol
@hamza772000 this guy has the worst taste in the world

France is the most plain girl i've seen.

I am more of a brunette/got curves/high heels/acts pretty upper class kinda guy.

To me, she is like the female Ronaldo
but that has nothing to do with them being beautiful tho lol

You haven't seen the advancements in plastic surgery have you?
Original post by princessbo$$
ok i take that back :colondollar: im gonna go add him on instagram again :colondollar: does he still post pictures like that. :colondollar:

exactly.

1-0 to jeff

ronaldo = lyf
You haven't seen the advancements in plastic surgery have you?
These are not the kardashians lmao, r u trynna say Zayn and Ronaldo have had plastic surgeries?! Just coz someone has money and is good looking dont mean they're fake, zayn was goodlooking b4!
Yes, lol, didnt u see him in the euros?! I'm straight but if I was a girl, I would die for him lmao, he's a fking 17 not 8!? wth lol

omg MAJOR agree.

When he scores and you get a close up of his hair alone... I had to change boxers hehe.

Then when he took of his shirt in the final... I nearly gave up on life
Original post by Jeffrey458(#20)
omg MAJOR agree.

When he scores and you get a close up of his hair alone... I had to change boxers hehe.

Wait, really?! Are you gay? like not saying theres anything wrong haha, but like I wont have to change my boxers for a guy lol
omg MAJOR agree.

Awrite Jeffrey lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am more of a brunette/got curves/high heels/acts pretty upper class kinda guy.

To me, she is like the female Ronaldo

Nah this is these are the female ronaldo right @hamza772000?

Nah this is these are the female ronaldo right @hamza772000?

Yeah, she is much more gorgeous than that apprentice lady :love: She's soo :colondollar: :colondollar:
These are not the kardashians lmao, r u trynna say Zayn and Ronaldo have had plastic surgeries?! Just coz someone has money and is good looking dont mean they're fake, zayn was goodlooking b4!

Then why are nearly all actors/singers good looking?
Yeah, she is much more gorgeous than that apprentice lady :love: She's soo :colondollar: :colondollar:

Bruh these are all different women that look like ronaldo a bit. :colondollar:Most a clearly natural beauties not much makeup. Not drawn eyebrows. You can see that they are blessed with thick eyebrows. :love:
Objection!
Ronaldo use to make me feel :colondollar: 3/4 yrs ago he is still a 8ish out of 10. But Zayn's face is :colondollar:

I think Zayn is mad uglaaaaay.

Ronaldo ftw.

Zayn: http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/06/zayn-malik-debuts-new-green-hair-alongside-perrie-edwards/

Ronaldo: http://www.justjared.com/2015/08/07/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-unretouched-underwear-ad-images/
Bruh these are all different women that look like ronaldo a bit. :colondollar:Most a clearly natural beauties not much makeup. Not drawn eyebrows. You can see that they are blessed with thick eyebrows. :love:

Sis, did your thread get deleted?
I'm more of a Kaley Cuoco or Scarlett Johansson type personally.

Kaley is definitely decent but her new haircut is just a no-no

Khalas bruh im bored now. :smile: Zayn is my baby. Ronaldo is Hot end of.
Wait, really?! Are you gay? like not saying theres anything wrong haha, but like I wont have to change my boxers for a guy lol

Original post by RossB1702
Awrite Jeffrey lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha it was a joke!

Long time no see Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending