The Student Room Group

British Sikh guys, what do you think of stylish hijabis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angry Bird
im a 8.5/10 message me instead

Are you a British Sikh?
Original post by Anonymous
love has no race or religion...

Glad you said that :smile:
I don't actually know him properly so I don't know if he's religious but he doesn't wear a turban. Anyhow, I'm not that religious so its okay with me. Its stupid imo if religion comes between two people. And no, not trolling. Trust me. :smile:

I guess you should get to know him better :tongue:

But just to warn you, if things do get somewhat "serious" I suspect you would get the same reaction from other Sikh family members as you would from your own Muslims family members...

but yes, sadly the world is full of divides that shouldn't be there. :/
love has no race or religion...

Not in a perfect world it doesn't...

..but we don't live in a perfect world. I'm only being honest, that is what OP asked. Why should I sugar coat it? I'm not saying OP shouldn't get to know him.
Reply 24
Stylish hijabis? Is that one of those camel hump hijabs with tight leggings and shorts and loads of atta face?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I guess you should get to know him better :tongue:

But just to warn you, if things do get somewhat "serious" I suspect you would get the same reaction from other Sikh family members as you would from your own Muslims family members...

but yes, sadly the world is full of divides that shouldn't be there. :/

Woah. I never knew Sikhs are also very strict like our Muslim families. But tbh I'm not looking for more than just a friendship, at least at this stage lol.
Ok so I have a crush on a Sikh guy and I really really lile him. But I'm afraid he wouldn't be into me as I wear hijab. Though, I dress westernised etc. People always tell me I'm pretty etc but Sikh guys, do you find stylish hijabi girls attractive? Or is it a put off? Should I approach this guy? And how? I'm confused.

Don't need no lectures from Muslims or non Muslims about how I should behave or shouldn't behave. My life, I'll do what I want. Get lost if all you want to do is judge. Thanks.

Yes, approach this guy! And say that you want to marry him.

I am in the same situation but the other way round, I am a Sikh guy and I'm deeply in love with a Muslim Hijabi girl and if I could, I'd marry her today.

But it's true, it is very rare for a Muslim and a Sikh to marry each other, statistically speaking it is not very common at all. I don't know of any cases of it happening.
Are you a British Sikh?

I am British lol
Yes, approach this guy! And say that you want to marry him.

I am in the same situation but the other way round, I am a Sikh guy and I'm deeply in love with a Muslim Hijabi girl and if I could, I'd marry her today.

But it's true, it is very rare for a Muslim and a Sikh to marry each other, statistically speaking it is not very common at all. I don't know of any cases of it happening.

Omg I don't think I'm in that stage yet where I want to marry or date him. I'd like to get to know him first. But I don't know how to approach him. Omg I need to speak to you but I doubt any of us want to reveal our identities. I need help! I've never even been friends with a Sikh guy so I don't know how they're like. :frown:
Original post by h4mza
Stylish hijabis? Is that one of those camel hump hijabs with tight leggings and shorts and loads of atta face?

Answer or leave. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Woah. I never knew Sikhs are also very strict like our Muslim families. But tbh I'm not looking for more than just a friendship, at least at this stage lol.

Nothing wrong with friendships!

Idk, it's families and communities that have more of a problem with it than the people themselves.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Nothing wrong with friendships!

Idk, it's families and communities that have more of a problem with it than the people themselves.

But how do I befriend him? He's not doing my course but I see him in the library, that's all. How do I approach him? :/
Omg I don't think I'm in that stage yet where I want to marry or date him. I'd like to get to know him first. But I don't know how to approach him. Omg I need to speak to you but I doubt any of us want to reveal our identities. I need help! I've never even been friends with a Sikh guy so I don't know how they're like. :frown:

Hmm... It's best to be friends first, and then see how it goes from there.

And you can talk to me on this, I can use my new account and post on this thread if you want.

And really? I have been friends with a lot of Muslims as there were so many in my university. I don't regret wanting to marry this Muslim girl even though the fact that she wears the hijab and abaya are alien to my family. It's just so hard to find Sikh girls that don't drink or sleep around.

And you can talk to me on this, I can use my new account and post on this thread if you want.

And really? I have been friends with a lot of Muslims as there were so many in my university. I don't regret wanting to marry this Muslim girl even though the fact that she wears the hijab and abaya are alien to my family. It's just so hard to find Sikh girls that don't drink or sleep around.

Please post from your new account so I can pm you. :smile: Thank you!! :smile:
But how do I befriend him? He's not doing my course but I see him in the library, that's all. How do I approach him? :/

:redface: I'm certainly not very experienced in the field of relationships lmao...

I think just say "Hi" and hope some interesting words follow behind the hi :redface:

I honestly don't know but good luck :'-D
I think I know who this is :smile:

So you've never talked to him? I think you need to carry on walking LOL.

I agree, I'm a Sikh girl but I really look for Muslim girl friends because their values are similar to mine.

They don't drink, party or plan to have sex before marriage, also they don't take the piss out of you wanting to dress conservatively which is great. :smile:
Please post from your new account so I can pm you. :smile: Thank you!! :smile:

Ok, this is my new account
Original post by Angry Bird
I think I know who this is :smile:

Who? :h: tell me here or VM plz :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending