The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yea it does, the first year of mostly biosciences start with the same core subjects so thats why most lectures are practically the same..still waiting for the pack...tho :frown:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Good then :smile: We get the chance to meet other bio people, not only those on the same course. oh don't worry you get the pack :wink:
Reply 22
Yay im in, woop woop:biggrin:
Reply 23
Yay I managed to get into the University of Kent. Got ABB, exactly what I needed for Psychology. The confirmation letter is the UCAS letter with the slip you can just ignore right?

Anyway this was my first choice :biggrin: Now I'm nervous though.
Reply 24
Yer am in, first choice well excited 2 :p: Seriiiiiiiiiious cannot wait, only like 3 weeks to go !!
SelfAdict
There was a general booklet for all students with information how to enrol and stuff. And the other was a Stage 1 handbook from the Department of Biosciences. There's a lot stuff in it which i'm gonna study tonight :biggrin: And a welcome Letter of course. Btw you are doing Biomedical sciences Purple Sunset, aren't you?
I have no idea what to do with that slip from UCAS as well. But I guess i will ignore it because I have already started enrolment process so why bother :confused:

Yeah, I'm doing biomed.

Latest

Trending

Trending