The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Books Provided by Uni or Buy yourself?

Hi
i will b joining MA Risk Management from the session beginning in Septemnber.
I would be thankfull if you people could tell me wether the books which we be needing in the course of our studies will be provided by the university or we will have to buy the books ourselves??

The program is operated by the business school.

thnx for looking.
They will probably be in the library, you can check here. But you might find that other people request them and you don't have them for as much time as you need so you could end up having to buy them anyway. Wait and see.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
If you don't want to pay full price you could buy them used on Amazon.co.uk or something of the sort.
Reply 3
I did a module in business management last year and got lent the textbook by the school, however, they got about 3 out of the 37 books back so I'm willing to bet my last kidney that you don't get given the textbook..
Reply 4
some second years will probably be selling their books so it'll be far cheaper that way than to get new ones. or you can try the library.
Reply 5
thnx guys
hah where will the 2nd years be selling this year? i heard theres gna be some sort of tent shop or something at fresher's week o.o can anyone confirm this?

Latest

Trending

Trending