The Student Room Group

Academic Withdrawal. NEED HELP!

HI,

I started the LLB course in BPP last September. Unfortunately I failed the first year. I was just wondering what my options currently are? Can I reapply in the same University? Can I reapply to restart my first year in January? Or do I have to wait till next September to repply?

Also regarding student finance, do I need to contact them to cancel any payments or does that happen automatically?

Thank you,
Jubblyo
You'll have to contact the uni and ask. Most likely you'll have to restart in Oct with everyone else as UK unis don't tend to have Jan starts. Is there a reason why you failed the first year and can you show unis that you can do better this time?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
You'll have to contact the uni and ask. Most likely you'll have to restart in Oct with everyone else as UK unis don't tend to have Jan starts. Is there a reason why you failed the first year and can you show unis that you can do better this time?

BPP do January starts. Also would I be allowed to reapply or would I have to prove to them that I can do better?
Original post by jubblyO
BPP do January starts. Also would I be allowed to reapply or would I have to prove to them that I can do better?

That is entirely up to the University - no-one here can answer that question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending