Does anyone else hate Maths?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColossalAtom
Tell me about the types.

One word: Algebra
Reply 181
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm afraid I can't, sadly :tongue:

Nah sorry about that. Everyone have different abilities so nothing to worry about if you're not good at it. :smile:
Original post by Ordo
Nah sorry about that. Everyone have different abilities so nothing to worry about if you're not good at it. :smile:

It's okay :smile:
One word: Algebra

Algebra is nothing in comparison to analysis, analytic geometry or stochastics in further mathematics. Did you take further mathematics anyway?
Original post by Kallisto
Algebra is nothing in comparison to analysis, analytic geometry or stochastics in further mathematics. Did you take further mathematics anyway?

I've not come across those, thankfully.
And, god no. :tongue:
I've not come across those, thankfully.
And, god no. :tongue:

If you had, you would appreciate algebra. :yep: Further mathematics is tough as ****. True mathematics is just for geniuses. I have learnt what it means to be a true mathematician - in a hard way.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
If you had, you would appreciate algebra. :yep: Further mathematics is tough as ****. True mathematics is just for geniuses. I have learnt what it means to be a true mathematician - in a hard way.

But, I just need algebraic Maths & co, and I still can't do it :frown:
x
Sorry, that thread got deleted lmao and yh sheffield's gonna be the next china, no more than 1 kid allowed :tongue:

P.S: I do Maths and FM A level, I could help you, what year are you in? :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Sorry, that thread got deleted lmao and yh sheffield's gonna be the next china, no more than 1 kid allowed :tongue:

P.S: I do Maths and FM A level, I could help you, what year are you in? :smile:

It's alright haha. Yeah, it is :rofl: :rofl:

And, thanks, it's not quite A-Level though, and 13, but I don't do A-Levels lol.
It's alright haha. Yeah, it is :rofl: :rofl:

And, thanks, it's not quite A-Level though, and 13, but I don't do A-Levels lol.
:smile: :rofl: and he's also gonna build "the great wall of sheffield" to keep the mexicans and the Muslims out :P

Oh, I'm in year 12 lol, yh it's "core maths" right, I've heard of people doing it :P well if you ever need help, maybe I could be helpful lol :h:
:smile: :rofl: and he's also gonna build "the great wall of sheffield" to keep the mexicans and the Muslims out :P

Oh, I'm in year 12 lol, yh it's "core maths" right, I've heard of people doing it :P well if you ever need help, maybe I could be helpful lol :h:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he probably will.

And, thank you :smile:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he probably will.

And, thank you :smile:
and then midway he'll accidentally break it down with that sharp head of his :rofl:

:h:
and then midway he'll accidentally break it down with that sharp head of his :rofl:

:h:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No I like maths. It's very interesting, especially more complex problems.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:tongue:
This is acc nuts lmao they should ban the word sheffield from threads :P
This is acc nuts lmao they should ban the word sheffield from threads :P

But, we wouldn't be able to post on the 'Sheffield Appreciation' thread lol. :tongue:
But, we wouldn't be able to post on the 'Sheffield Appreciation' thread lol. :tongue:
Yeah, well from now on then lol :P
But, I just need algebraic Maths & co, and I still can't do it :frown:

So, good luck for getting a good understandig for that in time then. Ask some TSRians in maths forums. Some of them are really good in it. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending