The Student Room Group

Anyone 20+ and a virgin?

Every single day I get annoyed and embarassed at the thought that I've turned 20 and I'm still a virgin. I've never had a boyfriend and I commute to uni so I don't go out to clubs etc. And where I actually live is in the rural countryside!

I think I'm a slow developer in social matters. Im a girl also btw

Cheers
Reply 1
Of course, you're on TSR.
Reply 2
im 19 and still a virgin and idc that i am one tbh. ill lose it when im ready :h:
21, male, virgin
Original post by Anonymous
Every single day I get annoyed and embarassed at the thought that I've turned 20 and I'm still a virgin. I've never had a boyfriend and I commute to uni so I don't go out to clubs etc. And where I actually live is in the rural countryside!

Every single day I get annoyed by the fact that there's a "I'm [x age] and a virgin" thread on here all the time.
Don't worry, it really isn't a big deal :smile: Here if you want to chat though! #Moooose
Prolonged eye contact counts as sex, right?

Even if it was me doing most of the work and her avoiding my gaze I still think that counts.
(edited 7 years ago)

Cheers

Yep, 22, female and still a virgin by choice; really no big deal :biggrin:
Reply 8
why do you get embarrassed? no one needs to know that you are one. if someone asks just lie and say that you're not

more people lie about their virginity than you think
Have you not seen this inspirational thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4375910#primary_content

Who cares about what people think

Cheers

Yup
18 and virgin btw
Really not a big deal, it'll happen when it happens. I was exactly the same as you until a few months ago just after i turned 21, and i'm glad i waited until i found someone i felt completely comfortable with. Trust me you are not alone or weird for being a virgin at 20!
Yup. I am by choice. And proud of it. There's nothing wrong with it. Why be embarrassed?
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Don't worry, it really isn't a big deal :smile: Here if you want to chat though! #Moooose

Again 😂😃 if i keep quoting you youll get annoyed so I'll quit it but just this last once couldn't resist

Quick Reply

Latest