The Student Room Group

Library crush experiences/advice?

Hi everyone,

The other day in the library, this super cute guy asked if he could use the socket on my table to charge his laptop. I wasn't using it so I said sure, then he said oh you do *subject here* too? and I said yeah, have you done the essay? He then said no and the conversation ended there. It was in the quiet zone of the library. Then yesterday he sat in the cubicle next to me but I was too nervous to say anything. If I see him again, what would be a not-creepy thing to say? Like maybe ... hows your essay going? haha I sound like an idiot but I'm a shy mess.

+ Has anyone had any library crush experiences that have worked out?
ask him if he's done it or needs help finishing it or to read each other's work for second opinions
so when i was in year 11 there was this cute as hell guy who would constantly give me the looks constantly like whenever i wold walk in or go out or eat,it was quite weird,he tried to talk to me once but i brushed it off haha,either wy i thought it was a lost chance,so don't be like me and take action with it haha
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
so when i was in year 11 there was this cute as hell guy who would constantly give me the looks constantly like whenever i wold walk in or go out or eat,it was quite weird,he tried to talk to me once but i brushed it off haha,either wy i thought it was a lost chance,so don't be like me and take action with it haha

Thanks for posting this! I have had experiences like this too. Gutting but I guess experience makes us wiser
Reply 4
You're in. Who dares wins, carpe diem etc..
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
You're in. Who dares wins, carpe diem etc..

If a guy did make the small talk of oh you're in this class ...? do you think he's interested or just being friendly?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy did make the small talk of oh you're in this class ...? do you think he's interested or just being friendly?
Id bet its interest. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest