The Student Room Group

Has your boyfriend ever rejected sex from YOU.....

You make all the naughty moves and he's just like "no".

How did you react?
Yes and we ended up talking about something else.

You seem irritated hun. Guys can get tired of sex too you know. It's not just girls..
I reject my girlfriends' advances on a relatively frequent basis. I work a very physical job and I'm knackered by the time I get home, the last thing on my mind is more physical activity.
Reply 3
Original post by xobeauty

Describe the naughty moves plz
Reply 4
If you want to keep your sex life consistent then get your hair cut, that way you kind of look like a different woman which helps in long term relationships.
Original post by Davalla
Describe the naughty moves plz

Anything. Use your imagination.

How did you react?

Your boyfriend is the first man in the history of humanity to refuse sex lol.

Seriously never heard of it.
Reply 8

How did you react?

Most men do occasionally whether its for tiredness or other reasons.

Most prominently i had an ex who i got into a relationship with a few years ago. I noticed after a month or so that we were only having sex when she wanted and often she'd not be in the mood when i wanted sex (basically i was hornier than her). Now because i don't like it when women dictate the terms of the relationship i actually refused sex for 3 weeks and told her exactly why.. needless to say, she never denied me sex again.

Although she got into a huff about it at the time i actually got the impression she was glad i did it afterward.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Rakas21

Most prominently i had an ex who i got into a relationship with a few years ago. I noticed after a month or so that we were only having sex when she wanted and often she'd not be in the mood when i wanted sex (basically i was hornier than her). Now becauyouse i don't like it when women dictate the terms of the relationship i actually refused sex for 3 weeks and told her exactly why.. needless to say, she never denied me sex again.

Although she got into a huff about it at the time i actually got the impression she was glad i did it afterward.

Sounds like an emotional blackmail to me what you did buddy.
Not very gentlemany if you ask me.
Well at least we know his gay , or at the very least bi.

^^
Original post by TornadoX

no it sounds like giving her a taste of her own medicine
Reply 12

How did you react?

Don't want to ruin your relationship or undermine your cobfidence in him but maybe ge doesn't find you that sexy/attractive.
Because when I find a girl sexy i'm up for it anytime.
Original post by TornadoX

I prefer to think of it as two people being involved in the decision rather than one.
Perhaps, but i've never been one to be my girlfriends ***** like some men i've seen/known. Whatever floats their boat though.
sometimes you are owed nothing even if you put in the work, this is planet earth.
I wanted to hear funny stories from females.

How boring.
Reply 16
id be so hurt if that happened to me lol
Reply 17
I wanted to hear funny stories from females.

How boring.

The reason is that it's very rare.
That's why no girls talk about it here.
Original post by Rakas21

Most prominently i had an ex who i got into a relationship with a few years ago. I noticed after a month or so that we were only having sex when she wanted and often she'd not be in the mood when i wanted sex (basically i was hornier than her). Now because i don't like it when women dictate the terms of the relationship i actually refused sex for 3 weeks and told her exactly why.. needless to say, she never denied me sex again.

interesting.
Reply 19
Men... say no... to sex?

never happened in my lifetime

Quick Reply

Latest