The Student Room Group

What subject do you find hardest out of maths,science and English GCSE

Scroll to see replies

English. Probably because it's based on interpretations supported by the interpretation of something that other people might not see.

Maths was great though. Hate it a bit atm but maths became almost instinctive at the end of GCSE.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar. :frown:
Original post by iwishicouldfly14
Pretty sure you're trolling, but feel free to stop stereotyping.

I found English Lit the hardest by far. I enjoyed Language and so I found it easier, but Lit always seemed so boring.
Maths and Science were always fine, and I did "well" in all of them apart from Lit and so meh.

I'm not trolling, that's what the statistics from Edexcel show is that a higher proportion of Boys get A*s in Maths whereas a higher proportion of Girls get A*s in English Language and English Literature, there are obviously exceptions like yourself.
Original post by BobBobson
I'm not trolling, that's what the statistics from Edexcel show is that a higher proportion of Boys get A*s in Maths whereas a higher proportion of Girls get A*s in English Language and English Literature, there are obviously exceptions like yourself.

Sorry.

Okay, be even still, it's stereotyping.
It may be factual - but that doesn't mean it's necessarily the correct thing to say.
Original post by iwishicouldfly14
Pretty sure you're trolling, but feel free to stop stereotyping.

I found English Lit the hardest by far. I enjoyed Language and so I found it easier, but Lit always seemed so boring.
Maths and Science were always fine, and I did "well" in all of them apart from Lit and so meh.

Despised English, but was quite interested in English Literature. But favorite had to be Maths and Science.

Quick Reply

Latest