The Student Room Group

Help me

Hey guys, can anyone help me with my mom? Im 16 about to turn 17 , my mom knew i was have sex with my boyfriend and she knew i was being safe,and at first she was okay with it . I have a good relationship with my mom so i try to always be honest ,but for some reason when she asks if i was sexually active with him , she freaked out? The main reason now is that she just started going to church ( after 16 years of barley any religion). She asks if im having sex and i hate lying but when i did lie and she found out , she got mad that i lied to her. Now when i just want to hang out with him she freaks out because im sinning. Before she became religous she let him come over all the time , but now she gets hysterical if he even texts me
(edited 7 years ago)
Great wording. Now I'm confused if the sex is with your mother or not.
Original post by RDKGames

OP is probably a troll
Reply 3
You don't need to ask your mum permission to have sex. The fact that your mum let you have sex is a clear indication that you're too immature to be having sex. You're not asking if she can take you to the girl's/boy's house to have sex so you don't need her permission.

I think you need to mature a bit and learn to make your own decisions on whether you want to have sex or not.
Reply 4
Original post by RDKGames

I thought it was pretty obvious that i meant my boyfriend, but i guess i should specify for those underdeveloped minds.
Original post by Kodabear
I thought it was pretty obvious that i meant my boyfriend, but i guess i should specify for those underdeveloped minds.

Well it's not so much "underdeveloped minds" when your wording is garbage and having sex with your mum is nothing new on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending