The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

anyone got offer/going to portsmouth studying international business?

I got an offer from portsmouth today, did anyone else? :smile:
I'm thinking of choosing portsmouth of one of my choices for int. business or business management. what were your other choices and how long did it take for portsmouth to give you an offer :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Lucky987
I'm thinking of choosing portsmouth of one of my choices for int. business or business management. what were your other choices and how long did it take for portsmouth to give you an offer :smile:

surrey, brunel, de mortfort, portsmouth and bath spa. have all offers and for portsmouth, applied on a thursday and got offer on the saturday!
that's good. I'll probably apply to de montfort as well, but haven't been to their open day though
I still want a few people to check my personal statement and I'm still researching unis for my 5th offer :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Lucky987
that's good. I'll probably apply to de montfort as well, but haven't been to their open day though
I still want a few people to check my personal statement and I'm still researching unis for my 5th offer :rolleyes:

ah sounds good! i havent been to any open days either, going to surrey in 2 weeks though! good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending