The Student Room Group

Uni Admissions email

I am looking to swap courses and was just wondering how to start / end the email to the university admissions team. Many thanks :smile:
Reply 1
"I have been thinking more in depth about my future aspirations and I would like to change my course from xxx to xxx. The reasoning behind this choice is xxxx" This will enable me to pursue.... and I will enjoy this course more and I will be able to work to my full potential

Regards,
RachelCx99
Reply 2
Original post by RachelCx99
I am looking to swap courses and was just wondering how to start / end the email to the university admissions team. Many thanks :smile:

Dear "name"
Dear Admissions Team
Good morning

Kind regards
Regards
Thank you
How does this sound?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have applied to Sheffield to study BSc Mathematics UCAS Code G100, however, after having looked at the other mathematics courses within the university, and reconsidered my future aspirations, I strongly believe that I would instead benefit more from BSc Mathematics and Statistics UCAS Code G112. As it has been over 7 days since I sent my application off, I can no longer change this course choice via the UCAS website. I would like to know if it would be at all possible for you to switch the course that I have applied to, as my application is still under consideration, and I have not yet received an offer from Sheffield.

Regards,
Rachel xxxxxxx
UCAS ID: xxxxxxxxx
Course applied for: BSc Mathematics UCAS Code G100
Couse to swap to: BSc Mathematics and Statistics UCAS Code G112
Reply 4
Original post by RachelCx99
How does this sound?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have applied to Sheffield to study BSc Mathematics UCAS Code G100, however, after having looked at the other mathematics courses within the university, and reconsidered my future aspirations, I strongly believe that I would instead benefit more from BSc Mathematics and Statistics UCAS Code G112. As it has been over 7 days since I sent my application off, I can no longer change this course choice via the UCAS website. I would like to know if it would be at all possible for you to switch the course that I have applied to, as my application is still under consideration, and I have not yet received an offer from Sheffield.

Regards,
Rachel xxxxxxx
UCAS ID: xxxxxxxxx
Course applied for: BSc Mathematics UCAS Code G100
Couse to swap to: BSc Mathematics and Statistics UCAS Code G112

I would say that half of that is unnecessary. They dont need the flowery stuff. They just want to know briefly what change you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending