The Student Room Group

Halloween

Do I have to be 18 to go to a Halloween party(I don't drink)? It's similar to The London Mansion ball.
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends on the type of party I guess. You won't be able to liven up a nightclub if you're 14 for instance.
Reply 2
What kind of party? If it's at a nightclub then you will need to be 18. If it is at your friend's house then you'll be fine.
Original post by saraxh
Do I have to be 18 to go to a Halloween party(I don't drink)?

Do you look 18?
Original post by UWS
What kind of party? If it's at a nightclub then you will need to be 18. If it is at your friend's house then you'll be fine.

Halloween Ball
Original post by cbreef
Do you look 18?

With makeup yes
Original post by saraxh
With makeup yes

If it's at a nightclub then you'll most likely be ID'd on the door.
Original post by AnnieGakusei
If it's at a nightclub then you'll most likely be ID'd on the door.

It's a ball
Reply 8
Original post by saraxh
It's a ball

But where?? If it's somewhere that serves alcohol then, unless they have expressed under 18's can go then no, most likely you won't be able to attend. If, on the other hand it's a child's party in the day based in a pub then yes, I assume you can go.
Also, I've bartended for years, if that's you in your profile picture I would ask you ID. Challenge 25 and all that
Original post by Tw1x
But where?? If it's somewhere that serves alcohol then, unless they have expressed under 18's can go then no, most likely you won't be able to attend. If, on the other hand it's a child's party in the day based in a pub then yes, I assume you can go.
Also, I've bartended for years, if that's you in your profile picture I would ask you ID. Challenge 25 and all that

It's similar to The London Mansion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending