The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

hayes wharf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joeyelijah

Hey Man I was wondering if your place was still up for grabs? Could you let me know soon as possible please. Cheers.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I know this is totally a long shot.. but does anybody have any pictures of Hayes Wharf rooms? I can't get up there and visit before they send the online application form thing (it's so confusing this year apparently..) so I'd be so so grateful if somebody had pictures of the rooms and stuff! Thank you :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by roseleanorlaw
I know this is totally a long shot.. but does anybody have any pictures of Hayes Wharf rooms? I can't get up there and visit before they send the online application form thing (it's so confusing this year apparently..) so I'd be so so grateful if somebody had pictures of the rooms and stuff! Thank you :smile:

Kitchen/Living room
Bedroom

Several pics of the kitchen and a standard double bedroom. Be warned that the kitchens vary. The one in the pic is pretty much as big as they get but some are about half the size of that.

P.S. excuse the mess!
Original post by Gnatalie
Kitchen/Living room
Bedroom

Several pics of the kitchen and a standard double bedroom. Be warned that the kitchens vary. The one in the pic is pretty much as big as they get but some are about half the size of that.

P.S. excuse the mess!

Thank you so much! I found out prices and its a tad expensive for me (I'm being a total cheapskate, i know) but it'll definitely be one of my options. Thank you again, this was so so helpful!
How much is weekly? I'm thinking about choosing to live here
Reply 45
I think I'm paying about £92 a week for my double room. I've been here three years and the prices have gone up every year unfortunately. I do think it's well worth the money though!
Reply 46
Original post by prettygreeneyes99
oh no its a good location really, right opposite nibbles, 2 minute walk from bars, 5 minutes from town... but it certainly aint party central at hayes wharf.. the lady who's the manager there is really nice though :smile:

hello!im considering staying there. do u know how far is it (walking always) from university?
Reply 47
Hey Im living at hayes wharf at the moment the university is really close only about 5 minutes away :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by keayes
Hey Im living at hayes wharf at the moment the university is really close only about 5 minutes away :smile:

oh good~! do you have also any idea about Park Court?
Reply 49
Original post by ioikonomou
oh good~! do you have also any idea about Park Court?

Park Court is closer to town but still close to the campus and the library.

Quick Reply

Latest