The Student Room Group

Do guys generally like skinny girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would say that yes, guys generally like girls of that description (well, like in the attraction sense, that is). You're not underweight so I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.
Original post by Cursed Hedgehog
Well, guys in general don't like girls that look like there about to die of starvation. By that I mean don't go out of your way to try looking like a skeleton.

But yh it doesn't matter.

And I'm a guy and I'm actually insecure about my body too, I can gain any weight at all because my metabolism is too freaking high. So I know you feel.

This is rubbish... why are you complaining about a high metabolism?

To gain weight you could sit down all day and eat loads.

It's annoying because my metabolism is so slow I eat a nut and my belly goes out...
Original post by Anonymous
not really, some prefer curvy

Yep, but honestly they just want someone healthy and in shape, which you already knew. :colonhash:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I would say that yes, guys generally like girls of that description (well, like in the attraction sense, that is). You're not underweight so I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.

that is reassuring
People (boys mainly) say i have a nice body but i dont believe them.
You should. However, it's more important to be healthy than what anyone (non-medical) else thinks of your body. Your BMI sounds towards the low end, so you could get an unbiased, medical opinion from your doctor, along with nutrition and exercise advice.

People's metabolisms often slow with age, so you may well look back on your current situation with envy when you're older.
Im really conscious about my body. Normally girls have body issues thinking they are too fat but i think i amm too skinny. I look in the mirror sometimes and feel disgusted by my body. i try to eat more food but i dont put weight on and then feel really bloated and it depresses me. People (boys mainly) say i have a nice body but i dont believe them.

Im size 6/8. i have slim legs and i have a thigh gap (but its tiny) and my thighs are kind of fat from the outside and curve. i do have a fat and nice bum though. my arms are skinny and i generally have a small back frame. my boobs are big but they arnt small either but i wear push up bras to cover my insecurities.

Yes we do.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Oh please, you know they do. :colonhash:

I was gonna tag you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
I was gonna tag you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So many people asking questions they already know the answers to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So many people asking questions they already know the answers to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm surprised OP hasn't posted any pics yet.
i know but its not just him. i see other girls with perfect curves and i just feel empty

Then you have no idea how much I would like to have a body like yours - I'm not skinny and am more on the curvy side, quite bottom heavy actually and ever time I see other girls who are skinny/slim, I wish I could have a body like theirs. This probably wasn't helpful but something I saw a while ago really helped.

"Someone would kill to have the body/body parts that you feel the most insecure about"

There's no point in moaning about how you don't have curves because you probably won't get them in the same way a curvy girl will probably never be skinny. Just love your body how it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Real men want some junk in the trunk when they pump her full of... :perv:

I'm waiting.....:rofl: :rofl:

thats becuase ive not made this thread for attention...

I'm waiting.....:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by elizah
Stop basing your self worth on the opinion of what irrelevant guys find sexually appealing, get some therapy and start loving yourself.
According to a study by Glamour, out of 1,000 men, 78% would rather date a confident plus-sized woman than an insecure supermodel.
Confidence is hot. Confidence is good. Loving yourself is good.

^^^
This this this.

What's most important is what you think of yourself. Work on that. Any guy worth your time will love you for you, don't worry about the ones who don't.
thats becuase ive not made this thread for attention...

So you say...
So you say...

if i wanted attention i would have made this thread off anon.
if i wanted attention i would have made this thread off anon.

Not really.
Not really.

of course you can read my mind better than me :colonhash:
A woman who has to roll to get anywhere is the ideal 10/10 for me
Original post by JoshDawg
A woman who has to roll to get anywhere is the ideal 10/10 for me

what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending