The Student Room Group

Feel like I've made the wrong university choices

So I'm applying for Physics and I feel as though I haven't put down the right universities for me.
I went with Oxford (A*AA requirement , PAT and interview), three other russell group universities (A*AA for two and AAA and interview for the other) and Loughborough (AAB) but seeing as I'm predicted A*A*A*A , did I put down choices that weren't aspirational enough?
Should I have also gone for Imperial? and replaced Loughborough with it?
Reply 1
Original post by IDontKnowReally
So I'm applying for Physics and I feel as though I haven't put down the right universities for me.
I went with Oxford (A*AA requirement , PAT and interview), three other russell group universities (A*AA for two and AAA and interview for the other) and Loughborough (AAB) but seeing as I'm predicted A*A*A*A , did I put down choices that weren't aspirational enough?
Should I have also gone for Imperial? and replaced Loughborough with it?

What were your gcse and as grades? **** Loughborough and apply to Imperial, it's not too late to change
Original post by bigwang
What were your gcse and as grades? **** Loughborough and apply to Imperial, it's not too late to change

But what if i already have an offer from loughborough?
Reply 3
But what if i already have an offer from loughborough?

LOL, then you're ****ed mate, sorry
Original post by bigwang
LOL, then you're ****ed mate, sorry

can i reject loughborough and add another choice to track?
Reply 5

Nope, contact their customer support and see what they can do, sorry mate, maybe change one of your other choices for Imperial if you really like it there.

it's too late once it's passed the 7 days so there's nothing you can do now.
Original post by claireestelle
it's too late once it's passed the 7 days so there's nothing you can do now.

I can change it up to 14 days after the application has been sent. (I just have to phone up UCAS and ask them to after 7 days have passed)

Quick Reply

Latest