The Student Room Group

British men are HOT! (from a Polish girl)

Imagine americans doing this.. :rofl:

British guys are cute liberal and diverse. :mmm:

[video="youtube;oJTDQPC_OAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTDQPC_OAQ[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In the U.K. it's completely the opposite.
Reply 2
Original post by SHRZ
In the U.K. it's completely the opposite.

I met lots of guys like this in London :love:
if you believe in equal rights between men and women, you're, by definition, an MRA. I mean, it logically follows, doesn't it, that if we're merely using definitions, even outdated definitions, then we're all MRAs, because if men don't have rights then where is the equality of the sexes? gotta love definitions for pushing people into movements they don't identify with!
Reply 4
(edited 7 years ago)
British men or white boys? C'mon maaaaan.

I joke, I joke. I hope you find eternal happiness with a man who has the traits you desire.
Original post by Magdax
I met lots of guys like this in London :love:

Probably only in London.
Original post by UWS

Spoiler

Exactly what I mean.
Reply 8
Original post by sleepysnooze
if you believe in equal rights between men and women, you're, by definition, an MRA. I mean, it logically follows, doesn't it, that if we're merely using definitions, even outdated definitions, then we're all MRAs, because if men don't have rights then where is the equality of the sexes? gotta love definitions for pushing people into movements they don't identify with!

I don't identify as the feminist. These are just examples.

Did you know Poland is outlawing abortion? For example. :mad:
Reply 9
Original post by SHRZ
Probably only in London.

There are these at every British university.
Original post by Magdax
There are these at every British university.

I seriously doubt at every.
Reply 11
Original post by UWS

Spoiler

lol
Nah, we are not. A proper English accent maybe, but most of us aren't hot at all.
Reply 13
Original post by Magdax
Imagine americans doing this.. :rofl:

British guys are cute liberal and diverse. :mmm:

[video="youtube;oJTDQPC_OAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTDQPC_OAQ[/video]

Yes we are but please stop embarrassing yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks! I'm white British and I'll take a compliment when one comes along.
Original post by Magdax

This one is just an example of ignorance.
ST Note: Really disappointed I even have to say this, but please bear in mind that xenophobia, racism and insults aren't OK on TSR. Please try to keep your posts within the Community guidelines.

If you have any queries, please post them in AtCT.

Thanks guys :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by PTMalewski
This one is just an example of ignorance.

I wouldn't do the graffiti. But he is so much more :coma: than the men who laugh at dead refugees :nope:
British what? White, Black, Asian?????
Original post by Magdax
I wouldn't do the graffiti. But he is so much more :coma: than the men who laugh at dead refugees :nope:

I wouldn't laugh at dead refugee, or even a dead dodger-social immigrant, but saying that nobody is illegal shows complete ignorance on basic state institutions and their purpose, political philosophy, and after a moment of consideration, I must add it's simply stupid. Whoever had created this slogan, he deceived himself. The fact that legality does not apply to people, doesn't yet mean they are allowed to do everything.

Quick Reply

Latest