The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Social Life at Bath Spa

Hi, Im looking at Bath Spa as one of my options but im unsure what type of social life I would have there. I am a extrovert and love meeting people however, As this is a campus University what facilities (Bars, clubs etc) does Bath Spa have.
Reply 1
I visited recently and for an open day and the students union is a decent size offering bar with social events, gym and a small shop. There seem to be a good number of societies and clubs and everyone is friendly on campus. The buildings look very impressive. And for nights out/ a big city you've got Bristol really nearby. Buses run regularly to both Bath and Bristol meaning getting around is easy! Good luck.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hey I'm a current student at BSU, so any questions fire away. In regards to social life it's surprising how much happens, the uni as a whole is fairly small in terms of numbers of students but this means you get to know loads of people as everyone knows everyone else some how :tongue: there are loads of interest societies and sports societys to get involved in which can be found at:

https://www.bathspasu.co.uk/opps/clubsandsocs/

In terms of night life there is pretty much something for everyone. Nice bars open late, clubs are bit strange in bath as they are all underground so are quite hot but they all have different styles of music so there will be something to suit you. For bigger nights I would suggest going to Bristol as they have huge clubs. Bath is full of culture and it's great to explore during the days.

Hope this helped, anything else just ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending