Scroll to see replies

bet*
Reply 2
Original post by CherryPoppins
returns: £405

Discuss

Why did you get such poor odds?
Reply 3
Why is the odds so dreadful despite the fact the media are so in bed with Hillary?
Original post by Reue
Why did you get such poor odds?

paddypower, the funny thing is most betting sites have very similar odds. the media is making it out right now as if trump has 1 in 100 chance of winning. should have given me better odds
Original post by Mekkiii
Why is the odds so dreadful despite the fact the media are so in bed with Hillary?

i want to know this as well. hillary is the fakest candidate in history. can't even do a town hall without having the questions in advance. did you hear about that interview where the host asked her a question that was not on script and she had a meltdown after at her staffers/crew
Reply 6
paddypower, the funny thing is most betting sites have very similar odds. the media is making it out right now as if trump has 1 in 100 chance of winning. should have given me better odds

So again; why did you get such poor odds?

Current odds are 5/1 on the exchanges.
Original post by Reue
So again; why did you get such poor odds?

Current odds are 5/1 on the exchanges.

i got 9/2 what's your problem?
maybe i wanted to? you ever thought of that
Reply 8
i got 9/2 what's your problem?
maybe i wanted to? you ever thought of that

Maybe you wanted to get worse odds than were avaliable?

AMA should have been: "I like donating money to gambling sites, AMA".
Original post by Reue
Maybe you wanted to get worse odds than were avaliable?

AMA should have been: "I like donating money to gambling sites, AMA".

maybe nobody likes you so you should get off my thread?
i want to know this as well. hillary is the fakest candidate in history. can't even do a town hall without having the questions in advance. did you hear about that interview where the host asked her a question that was not on script and she had a meltdown after at her staffers/crew

I heard man.

It's the example of how the progressive left will do everything in its power to remain in power while shiltting on the people of their country.

Im not saying Trump is a great candidate , I think hes pretty bad considering how easy his opponent is when it comes to how corrupt/dishonest Hillary is.

If you exclude the fact Hillary has a uterus and she isn't Trump, no young person speak to will provide you a good explanation why they support her over Trump
Reply 11
maybe nobody likes you so you should get off my thread?

It was a genuine question; why did you go for lower odds than are avaliable?

Dont create an ama if youre not going to answer things, especially on-topic questions.
Original post by Mekkiii
I heard man.

It's the example of how the progressive left will do everything in its power to remain in power while shiltting on the people of their country.

Im not saying Trump is a great candidate , I think hes pretty bad considering how easy his opponent is when it comes to how corrupt/dishonest Hillary is.

If you exclude the fact Hillary has a uterus and she isn't Trump, no young person speak to will provide you a good explanation why they support her over Trump

what's funny is i still don't think any of the other republican candidates would have beaten hillary. ted cruz who's probably the smartest of the bunch would have have no chance. little marco? no chance. hillary is a piss poor candidate but she is does have a loyal base.

when we look back at the republican primary, i remember trump being in a really tight situation with the delegates. there was just no path forward but he somehow won it so i'm hoping he can recreate those conditions where his base was energised and really fought hard. i remember that video where some guy went to shake ted cruz's hand and then pulled it away and said too slow joe and then called him a fish monster.

honestly, if trump's base can fight like that, and rattle the f out of hillary at her rallies, i think trump could win
what's funny is i still don't think any of the other republican candidates would have beaten hillary. ted cruz who's probably the smartest of the bunch would have have no chance. little marco? no chance. hillary is a piss poor candidate but she is does have a loyal base.

when we look back at the republican primary, i remember trump being in a really tight situation with the delegates. there was just no path forward but he somehow won it so i'm hoping he can recreate those conditions where his base was energised and really fought hard. i remember that video where some guy went to shake ted cruz's hand and then pulled it away and said too slow joe and then called him a fish monster.

honestly, if trump's base can fight like that, and rattle the f out of hillary at her rallies, i think trump could win

If Trump wins , it will be 2 big blows to the globalists in 1 year when you include brexit.

Hillary has an a loyal base of useful idiots, Trump has one of deplorables,dank memers and people who actually want to make America great again!
Reply 14
I'm gonna bet £100 that trump wins. That way either way I'm happy, if he loses I'll be happy, if he wins I'll be happy!
Original post by Mekkiii
If Trump wins , it will be 2 big blows to the globalists in 1 year when you include brexit.

Hillary has an a loyal base of useful idiots, Trump has one of deplorables,dank memers and people who actually want to make America great again!

where's hillary's memers? phenomenal
Why only £90?
where's hillary's memers? phenomenal

Women can't meme lets be honest with ourselves.
Reply 18
£90 potential return £450 on betfair.

But agreed, the odds are so bad.
Original post by Jammy Duel
Why only £90?
that's a good question

Original post by Drunq
£90 potential return £450 on betfair.

But agreed, the odds are so bad.

was gonna use betfair but they suspended me cause i entered my info wrong and they couldnt verify my identity. probably my home address (im at uni) or something

Quick Reply

Latest