The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

Recently ive had feelings for someone at work. We have started to become friends over the last few weeks, and sometimes when we are at work he looks at me and smiles. Lastnight, we had a 3 hour conversation on fb messenger talking about all sorts. I got to know him more and he was making jokes and we have a great connection. I dont see him again till wednesday and i cant stop thinking about him. I dont know if he likes me back or not and i just dont have the courage to ask him. What should i do?
Original post by Anonymous
Recently ive had feelings for someone at work. We have started to become friends over the last few weeks, and sometimes when we are at work he looks at me and smiles. Lastnight, we had a 3 hour conversation on fb messenger talking about all sorts. I got to know him more and he was making jokes and we have a great connection. I dont see him again till wednesday and i cant stop thinking about him. I dont know if he likes me back or not and i just dont have the courage to ask him. What should i do?

Don't rush things- keep getting to know him first. But it sounds like he might be interested. Rather than asking him if he likes you, try and hang out with him in person outside of work with a few other colleagues or friends at first. Or find out if there are any clubs or events he is involved in outside of work and hang out with him then. Once you do that, it shows you're interested a little without you having to say anything. If after hanging out with him in person you still feel a strong connection, then you could tell him that you like him etc etc. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending