The Student Room Group

Need help verifying a girl I had sex with didn't become pregnant.

Scroll to see replies

dude why would you ask do you have a kid. Just say hi. Literally thats it. She would tell you litterally staight away i you had her son. If she dosnt respond then its a no and you can get on with your life.Gad man grow a pair and speak to her its really not that hard
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dude, you overthink. :toofunny:

Lol
Reply 22
How do you need help verifying though? Two options, DNA test on The Jeremy Kyle Show or ask her.
Original post by Tsunami92
Yeah but I feel awkward about asking her :
"hey do you remember we had sex a few years ago and then I blocked you afterwards.
Did you happen to get pregnant?."

I rather just a random person ask her :
Hey do you have or ever had children, or were ever pregnant?.

Dude you're hillarious
But it was not very nice of you to block her after you had sex and extremely childish she must have been so hurt
If she did have a child from you it would be karma for you blocking her after sex but i'm sure you don't have a baby
Why would you even ask
And you don't have the right to ask or contact her if you blocked her
If you do not genuinely want to get to know her again and find out how she is doing or at least apologize for blocking her then don't contact her again
You probably already destroyed her confidence when you blocked her but personally i think you should only contact her to say Sorry for blocking you, that was extremely childish of me, I was a douche bag and too young to know what i was doing back then

What is this thing about blocking people anyway, it's so childish, it's much better manners to just tell or text that person you are not interested in them anymore unless they were harassing you and would not leave you alone.
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Just ask one of her mates on fb. U could say u heard she had a baby and just ask if its true because u knew her from ur previous life etc etc. Just make it up and see what happens.

Yeah saying he was reincarnated makes much more sense...
Yes, you are definitely over thinking this. You did not have sex.
Original post by YouHaveProblems
Yeah saying he was reincarnated makes much more sense...

Not reincarnated lmao :biggrin: i meant like people say their previous life when theyr referring to their younger and crazier years in life.
What an odd thread. You have no reason to suspect she had a child. I think youd have found out by now if she wanted you to know.

It looks even more weird coming from a complete stranger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending