The Student Room Group

TV shows to binge watch?

Title

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by saraxh
Title

It's Monday, how do you have time to binge watch shows?.
Reply 2
Black Mirror on Netflix, dark, emotional stand-alone dramas with lots of plot-twists. Rlly recommend. Just give 1 episode a shot you'll prob like them. If you don't have Netflix you could probably find them on some streaming website
Brooklyn nine nine
Friends
The Middle
Gossip Girl
Parks and recreation
How to get away with murder
Peaky Blinders
Glee (ikr)
Miranda
The Americans, Mr Robot, Vikings, Goliath, Lucifer, Hand Of God, Prison Break, The Man in The High Castle.
It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
Stranger Things: A recent TV series that has similar vibes to a Spielberg 80s sci-fi action movie. The cast is amazing, and the soundtrack is amazing and so is the writing and story. Rarely shows make me feel as suspenseful as this one!

Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage: The Netflix Marvel shows are outstanding and in some respects better than the movies. They are more darker and deeper than the movies, and are of high quality.

BBC Sherlock: A clever TV show that is very flashy and dynamic. The leads are great as are the mysteries.

Firefly: It's a classic.

BoJack Horseman: Thank me later. Note that it takes a while for it to ramp up speed but let me tell you this is one rollercoaster of emotion.

Community: Season 2 is the best TV you will ever see. Season 1 might be hard to get through though.
Reply 7
Modern Family

am i right? @bluemadhatter
Bates' motel.
Reply 9
Black Mirror (might not be able to 'binge watch' as such cause you might have to take a break between episodes to cry and/or rock backwards and forwards in the corner of your room breathing heavily) - great if you're looking for something thought-provoking/emotional trauma.

Game of Thrones - need I say more?

Breaking Bad - see above^^^

The 100 - some of the episodes can be a bit slow, and it's a bit slow to start but stick with it.

Orange is the New Black - not actually got around to watching this myself but everyone seems to be obsessed with it :')

Stranger Things - there's only one season so far but again, everyone seems to be obsessed with it
Suits
You should watch Chuck. It's on netflix but will quite possibly expire at the end of this month (there's a challenge!)

Firefly, Merlin, Shield, Gotham, New Girl etc are all great shows as well.
Deadwood.
The inbetweeners
Reply 14
Power!!!!
Gossip Girl
Prison Break
Reply 15
The Walking Dead.

Grab a tissue for S7 though.
Reply 16
Original post by saraxh
Title

Pretty little liars, how to get away with murder, suits, Haters back off, Greys anatomy, Private Practice,
Power,suits, brooklyn nine nine
im binch watching how i met your mother atm . definitely reccomended :smile:
Narcos

Quick Reply

Latest