The Student Room Group

I really hate guys touching me down there

when i was younger a guy came onto me too strongly and was touching me down there without my permission. now i dont let any guys touch me there. i feel numb if they touch me i dont feel any pleasure or anything. guys dont understand why because ive not really told anyone so they just think im un-normal. i quickly move thier hands away if they put there hands near that area subconsciously.

how can i overcome this and start liking guys touching me there?
Reply 1
by younger i mean i was 15
how old are you now?
Reply 3
If he's touching you without your permission, then of course you wouldn't like it.

It will probably grow with maturity, you might like it when you're with someone you actually like.
Original post by Anonymous
when i was younger a guy came onto me too strongly and was touching me down there without my permission. now i dont let any guys touch me there. i feel numb if they touch me i dont feel any pleasure or anything. guys dont understand why because ive not really told anyone so they just think im un-normal. i quickly move thier hands away if they put there hands near that area subconsciously.

You have a few choices you either explain this to the guy you are in a relationship with. Hopefully he will understand and it may just take while until you are more comfortable with him to move your relationship further. If not, I'd suggest seeing your GP to get some counselling or point you in the right direction of where to get some help.
Start trusting.
It's sexual assault if they're touching you like that without your explicit permission.
Reply 7
Original post by Denisi007
how old are you now?

im 19
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
If he's touching you without your permission, then of course you wouldn't like it.

It will probably grow with maturity, you might like it when you're with someone you actually like.

if i trust a guy and like him i still dont like it and feel nothing

Original post by Random.guy
You have a few choices you either explain this to the guy you are in a relationship with. Hopefully he will understand and it may just take while until you are more comfortable with him to move your relationship further. If not, I'd suggest seeing your GP to get some counselling or point you in the right direction of where to get some help.

im not in a relationship rn
Reply 9

My best recommendation, which is solely coming from the vaginal teeth horror film, 'Teeth' is to go ahead dating guys you feel comfortable being around. prolong intercourse until you feel comfortable and if he's the right guy, you'll be more than happy for him to touch you intimately and enjoy it simultaneously.
If you don't like it, you don't like it. What are you gonna do? If men get angry over it, find another man.
if i trust a guy and like him i still dont like it and feel nothing

im not in a relationship rn

Well like I said previously it'd be best to go see your GP and ask for some advice or help regarding this matter. You won't get a solution to your problem on TSR I'm afraid. What you will need is some professional help, as what that guy did, has traumatized you in some way. So go see your GP and hopefully this will lead you to get over this problem.
im 19

There should be no expectations in a relationship, if you don't like it then tell your partner, I'm sure they will be understanding, there are many other things to do besides touching :wink:
Original post by xmertic
My best recommendation, which is solely coming from the vaginal teeth horror film, 'Teeth' is to go ahead dating guys you feel comfortable being around. prolong intercourse until you feel comfortable and if he's the right guy, you'll be more than happy for him to touch you intimately and enjoy it simultaneously.

oh no, im a very untrusting person. i still havnt lost my virginity yet. So basically im this stuff girl around guys.

Original post by Denisi007
There should be no expectations in a relationship, if you don't like it then tell your partner, I'm sure they will be understanding, there are many other things to do besides touching :wink:

i guess so
Original post by xmertic

That movie was really something. I was about to start talking about it too. I watched a Youtuber called KENNIEJD do a review on the movie and though the movie was for comedic purposes it has a strong message behind it. Anything but yes is no

Latest