The Student Room Group

Handwriting samples

So I'm curious what the handwriting of other people looks like. In addition, I thought it would be interesting to compare each other's and see if there are any patterns in the way we write. If possible, could you say which hand you use to write with (in my case I use my right). You can use either a phone camera (quicker) or scanner (neater) to digitise your handwriting. I've included my regular writing, capital writing and cursive writing, along with numbers, but you don't have to include all.

Scroll to see replies

behold
IDK WHY THERE ARE TWO
(edited 7 years ago)
Spent my evening writing up 6pgs of microbiology notes.

Original post by retro_turtles
behold
IDK WHY THERE ARE TWO

I have the same handwriting as you! :smile:
Original post by MiszShortee786
I have the same handwriting as you! :smile:

maybe we are the same person D:
maybe we are the same person D:

Lol yours is much much neater though! I love your handwriting!
Attachment not found

This one's my 'revision' note-taking handwriting

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477341404.741057.jpg

This one's my 'natural' handwriting.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar. :frown:
Original post by Plagioclase

TSR!! Hello! It's Plagioclase here .. This is my handwriting. Not particularly legible, say... From ? and food ? note ?
Let me take this oppertunity to tell you all about the certainly best rock, labradorite. Labradorite is ? the Plagioclase should !?!?! sometimes between the external columbrators ?!??! have (NaAlSi3O6) and ?!?! (my lack of Earth Science context fails me here) (CaH2Si2O8) It is from its clarestone irredance caremel XD "labradorescence" that it is due to its grotesque (:rofl:) shaped ? to the global ?
Food than in deep, hey this means - I can't do this half the time

Lol
Still better than my handwriting
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
TSR!! Hello! It's Plagioclase here .. This is my handwriting. Not particularly legible, say... From ? and food ? note ?
Let me take this oppertunity to tell you all about the certainly best rock, labradorite. Labradorite is ? the Plagioclase should !?!?! sometimes between the external columbrators ?!??! have (NaAlSi3O6) and ?!?! (my lack of Earth Science context fails me here) (CaH2Si2O8) It is from its clarestone irredance caremel XD "labradorescence" that it is due to its grotesque (:rofl:) shaped ? to the global ?
Food than in deep, hey this means - I can't do this half the time

Lol

Not bad!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
This is quite old… but it's the only picture I have :colondollar: sorry for the blur!

Original post by Plagioclase
Not bad!

Spoiler

fast writers :five:

Spoiler

behold
IDK WHY THERE ARE TWO

how tf can you call that horrible
Some of you have lovely handwriting :cry:
Original post by iEthan
Some of you have lovely handwriting :cry:

Including yourself :smile:
Original post by honour
Including yourself :smile:

D'aw :heart: it's just messy scrawl! I wish I had my phone to take a more recent picture of my handwriting! :sad:

Your handwriting is lovely btw!
behold
IDK WHY THERE ARE TWO

Your handwriting is a beautiful as you 😍😍
Original post by Retired_Messiah
how tf can you call that horrible

well i just did :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
This is quite old… but it's the only picture I have :colondollar: sorry for the blur!

that artistic camera angle lol

Quick Reply

Latest