The Student Room Group

Re-sitting English, so stressed out!!!!

In my GCSEs I got a D in my paper 😭however I got an A in my course work which got me a C overall. I really want a B butI'm really stressing out and worried that if I get a lower mark I might get a D which could get me kicked out of 6th form. I also won't be able to re take it again as the new GCSE course is replacing the old one. Anyone got any tips or resources for the exam? Also if I do get a D overall will I be able to keep the C I got from the first exam? The exam is 1st of November 2016!!!
Original post by Unknown123321
In my GCSEs I got a D in my paper 😭however I got an A in my course work which got me a C overall. I really want a B butI'm really stressing out and worried that if I get a lower mark I might get a D which could get me kicked out of 6th form. I also won't be able to re take it again as the new GCSE course is replacing the old one. Anyone got any tips or resources for the exam? Also if I do get a D overall will I be able to keep the C I got from the first exam? The exam is 1st of November 2016!!!

Which exam board are you with?
Original post by trabajadora
Which exam board are you with?

AQA

Mate you'll do much better with a cool head. Calm down, you'll be fine 😉🙂

Watch Mr. Bruff on YouTube he's really helpful! Also, yes even if you get a D this time you can still keep your C.

Calm down! Mr Bruff is helpful for last minute and you can keep your previous C even if you get a D this time.
Hearing that I can keep my previous grade is such a relief. I was literally a good 3 homeworks away from suffering an anxiety attack 😂😂😝.

Quick Reply

Latest