The Student Room Group

Looks matter....

There are so many dating coaches out there ..on youtube etc and people everywhere saying looks dont matter .... however the truth is they do i was always a good looking guy some girls were into me when ibwas at uni however since last 2 years my hair has started thinning genetic hairloss is catching up to me and i can tell u my dating life has sucked the balding hasnt damaged my confidence in any way but girls are no longer physically attracted to me they seem more interested in what i do or what i drive my dating life has sucked plus im not very tall 5foot9 so yeah whoever says looks dont matter to women is a liar .... lads take care of ureself skin hair body as much as possible.

Scroll to see replies

And, your point is.....
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
And, your point is.....
his point is........tingtox :ahee:
Reply 3
And, your point is.....

Just putting my story out there so people can learn
Original post by hamza772000
his point is........tingtox :ahee:

Hahahahahaha maybe, but Ttingox wouldn't do it anonymous, he wants as much attention on himself as possible. :rofl:
As a woman....I'm sorry you're meeting all these types of females. That's just too sad.
I don't go for loooks. My first is personality.
And just to get this out there I'm not ugly or anything as this what people will immediately assume.
Original post by Anonymous
Just putting my story out there so people can learn

Learn what? Looks matter, as if people didn't know that already.
Hahahahahaha maybe, but Ttingox wouldn't do it anonymous, he wants as much attention on himself as possible. :rofl:
No, I never said it's tingtox, he can never talk this much sense :lol:
Original post by hamza772000
No, I never said it's tingtox, he can never talk this much sense :lol:

True :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 9
Women are obsessed with appearance especially height
oh, may lord bless his sharp head :tongue:
Original post by al_94
Women are obsessed with appearance especially height

And, men aren't?

I think u guys are being a little too harsh on the guy
But it's true looks are there to start attraction but ur personality sustains it, well that's the way I've always seen it.
Reply 13
Older post-uni guy struggles to find mature female.

What a thread.
drink lots of water and maintain a good diet. And lift weights.
Original post by Cursed Hedgehog
I think u guys are being a little too harsh on the guy
But it's true looks are there to start attraction but ur personality sustains it, well that's the way I've always seen it.

I'm not being harsh, I was talking about that trolling dick, Ttingox.
I'm not being harsh, I was talking about that trolling dick, Ttingox.

Sorry I'm a little lost, I probably should get to bed soon. My brain doesn't function this late :s-smilie:
Original post by Cursed Hedgehog
Sorry I'm a little lost, I probably should get to bed soon. My brain doesn't function this late :s-smilie:

It's okay haha :tongue:
Looks don't matter to me. Not saying that my fiance isn't good looking or anything because he is. It is just that, for me, his looks didn't affect my decision to like him, his personality did.
Looks matter.

Hit the gym and wear clothes that look good on you, if it's that much of an issue for you.

Quick Reply

Latest