The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ESPS 2017 APPLICANTS i NEED HELP as per usual

If there is anyone out there who has applied to ESPS Dual Degree with Science Po, can you tell me what you put in the 500 word statement where you have to talk about your chosen campus and language. Tenku
Reply 1
I've just finished it today! I was also wondering so I talked about why I wanted to choose this language ( spanish) in what ways I like it. I've linked the language to the degree then confirmed my interest in the degree itself (i.e why Europe is so relevant studying especially now....)
Hope it helped !
Which campus did you choose and where are you from if it's not too much asking ?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Blup59
I've just finished it today! I was also wondering so I talked about why I wanted to choose this language ( spanish) in what ways I like it. I've linked the language to the degree then confirmed my interest in the degree itself (i.e why Europe is so relevant studying especially now....)
Hope it helped !
Which campus did you choose and where are you from if it's not too much asking ?

Heyhey! It's nice to know that someone else knows about this degree, legit thought I was the only one. Alright, I'll do mine now tenkuuu :wink: I'll do it for French then.
I am applying to Dijon, I like that it centres around Europe too and I'll be able to concentrate on Eastern Europe which is what my whole personal statement is about aha
I'm from England, and you? :smile:)))
Reply 3
You're welcome !
Maybe we should start a thread to communicate with the other applicants ?
I couldn't really choose a campus though cause I'm French so I couldn't take it as a language. If you have any questions on french culture, language or daily life matters don't hesitate ! :smile:
Original post by Blup59
You're welcome !
Maybe we should start a thread to communicate with the other applicants ?
I couldn't really choose a campus though cause I'm French so I couldn't take it as a language. If you have any questions on french culture, language or daily life matters don't hesitate ! :smile:

Yeah! Do you want me to start it or should I? I'm new to studentroom so I'm so ignorant about this site lmfao
TU ES FRANCAIS! Super, peux tu aider moi avec mon Francais? Actuellement, j'essayer le m’apprendre et je voudrais étudier à la Dijon, ou peut-etre Paris. wow that's disgusting. i can't even write one sentence without using google translate badly :s-smilie: ignore me. anywayAre you excited about maybe studying in London? :biggrin:
Reply 5
I can do it no probs (even if I'm also new to the forum though)
No don't worry your sentences were (quite) right haha
Yeees super excited looks like such a vibrant city, but expensive.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending